Serious The Leaked Pentagon Secret Papers, Re: Ukraine War, etc. (pics of the docs) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I can't find images of all of the docs that were released (there was 25 or more), but this is a few that are currently available. They are not the greatest quality but are large and looking at them long enough one can actually be able to make some sense out of them. They are also not in any particular order. A few info boards and the photo of one happy man at the end.

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 1 - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 2 - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 3 - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 4 - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 5 - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 6 - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 7 - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 8 - UK Statement - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - Leaked Pentagon Documents Re War in Ukraine 9 - Info Board - Apr 2023.jpg

10. Hehehehehehehehehehe....baaaad States......
Putin.jpg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
In any case, I don't want my tax dollars being sent to Ukraine. I used to have Ukrainian clients (good people), but the corruption there is astounding. They don't know how to not be corrupt. Even humanitarian aid ends up in the pockets of Ukrainian "leadership," military officials, and a host of middlemen. Even if you send guns, they will end up in Ethiopia or Turkey. If you want to fund the Ukraine war, you better send two dollars for every one that you want to get to the front lines.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Working in S-3 Operations I can really appreciate the detail of these pages. Well laid out and great for a briefing or the like. They are an easy general brief of the ongoing training, manpower, training cycles, weather, and ground conditions including ammo expenditures for Artillery and AA systems. It uses lots of military abbreviations that you would have to be in the know to sort it out, I don't know 40% of them.

It outlines strength but does not detail much of anything most of the data is missing or unknown and no specific placements or unit locations that any Russian satellite could not figure out or drones in a couple of days.

Overall it is showing more assets being moved into theater more AA systems and massive training the UAF

Sirialni

Fresh Meat
In any case, I don't want my tax dollars being sent to Ukraine. I used to have Ukrainian clients (good people), but the corruption there is astounding. They don't know how to not be corrupt. Even humanitarian aid ends up in the pockets of Ukrainian "leadership," military officials, and a host of middlemen. Even if you send guns, they will end up in Ethiopia or Turkey. If you want to fund the Ukraine war, you better send two dollars for every one that you want to get to the front lines.
You're being very optimistic in thinking half the money goes to the front lines.
Zelensky himself probably takes half, then there's everyone else too

Working in S-3 Operations I can really appreciate the detail of these pages. Well laid out and great for a briefing or the like. They are an easy general brief of the ongoing training, manpower, training cycles, weather, and ground conditions including ammo expenditures for Artillery and AA systems. It uses lots of military abbreviations that you would have to be in the know to sort it out, I don't know 40% of them.

It outlines strength but does not detail much of anything most of the data is missing or unknown and no specific placements or unit locations that any Russian satellite could not figure out or drones in a couple of days.

Overall it is showing more assets being moved into theater more AA systems and massive training the UAF
You had us in the first half 💀

deviant2

hell is other people
Something isn't right about this whole thing. I think it's an inside job done by the biden regime, and this kid is somehow their scapegoat.

Last edited:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Something isn't right about this whole thing. I think it's an inside job done by the biden regime, and this kid is somehow their scapegoat.

Seems to be a distraction to mislead the Russians, who might or might not fall for it - thing is that we are talking about it and that's what the States wants. That kid, I have a feeling he's going to be well paid and then go on a protection program. Seems to convenient that he was military in some capacity - easy to use him, and stage, rather than a some regular civ or foreigner. Frig, who knows anymore...

deviant2

hell is other people
Seems to be a distraction to mislead the Russians, who might or might not fall for it - thing is that we are talking about it and that's what the States wants. That kid, I have a feeling he's going to be well paid and then go on a protection program. Seems to convenient that he was military in some capacity - easy to use him, and stage, rather than a some regular civ or foreigner. Frig, who knows anymore...
I don't think it was for the russians, Putin is pretty clever. I think it's a distraction for americans mostly, the bidens and others dirty deeds are starting to make headlines and the corruption goes deep. They have to come up with some serious shit these days to try and shift focus, too bad people aren't falling for it anymore.

He was only a national guardsman, they only pull training weekends once a month or something like that. And the whole time they're there they don't have much time on their own, not like full time military soldiers have. No way he got away from his superior, got to the top secret vault, logged on, found what he wanted, made copies, logged back out, stuffed that shit down his drawers, stashed them in his bunk, got back to where he was supposed to be, and kept on with his weekend.
I also don't think a 21 year old part timer at best, would have top secret clearence.

Device420

Rookie
What if? What if it is all just a ploy? What if it was purposely leaked? What if all of the data in there is all made up? Is this idea really that far fetched? What if it's all part of the NWO/NATO/CFL/Bilderburg/Illuminati/Etc's plan? Global plandemic ✅. Toilet paper and Food shortages ✅. New enemy because we're all tired of blaming the brown guys ✅. Preliminary Civil War II separation of sides (Libs/Cons) since the race wars weren't happening fast enough ✅. Countless false flag operations on gun violence ✅. Talks of Eliminating the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution ✅. Making a straight white man the enemy ✅. Condemning Christians ✅. The vast majority of citizens are like the proverbial frog in the pot. As long as that water warms up slowly it will never jump out. And to make it all work they throw all of the stupid realty TV and violent movies and music and all this LGBTQ123ABC/infinite gender bender bullshit at the children. This current generation aren't being taught many things that I was taught in the 70s and 80s. The generation after this one will not know anything about the country they live in.
Or maybe I just need another beer...

Don't sip the Kool-Aid brothers and sisters, no matter how dry your mouth gets..

Wolf or Sheep?

Back