murder The Murder & Suicide That Destroyed VH1's Popular Reality Dating Programs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
2560px-VH1_2003_logo.svg.png

You might recall in the mid to late 00's VH1 airing numerous seasons of awful yet entertaining reality dating shows resulting in many successful spin off productions. One of those spin offs was "I Love Money" in which contestants from the dating shows were to compete for a grand prize of $250,000 enduring a series of mental and physical challenges. Two full seasons aired while the third season didnt due to occurrences involving the winner of season three.

Ryan Jenkins first appeared on "Megan Wants A Millionaire" a spin off of "Rock Of Love" with Brett Michaels in which Megan Hausserman first appeared. Though Megan developed feelings for Ryan and intended to make him the season winner, producers convinced her not to choose him since she was signed to a three season contract of the show and Ryan placed 3rd instead. Megan never spoke to the winner after filming ended due to him not being her type.
12736_original.jpg

Megan immediately contacts Ryan to explain how her producers pushed her to eliminate him and intended to secretly date him. Ryan then informs her just four days after being eliminated from the show that he's found his soul mate and is now married too Jasmine fiore, a Las Vegas Model and socialite. Ryan on the other hand was a Canadian immigrant in need of a green card.
2k17fhsk73d91.jpg

Eventually Jasmine finds out Ryan isn't a millionaire and it's his family that's worth $2.5 million. Things begin to deteriorate for Ryan and Jasmine as they would fight and split up on more than one occassion, then ending indefinitely due to Ryans infidelity. It's during this period that Ryan receives a call from VH1 producers asking if he would like to compete for $250,000 dollars on season three of I Love Money. Ryan accepts in hopes to win the show for Jasmine and give her all the money.

It's a known fact Ryans performance on the show outshined his competitors winning almost every challenge and ultimately the whole season. Although, he was unable to collect the cash prize until after the season aired to avoid spoilers so he was only able to collect his appearance fees.

On August 15, 2009 a man walking his dog was dumpster diving and found a suit case. When he unzipped it he saw what looked to be bruised human flesh and called the police. Inside the suitcase, police discovered the body of a young brunette women in the fetal position who's teeth and fingers were removed. A few days later the victims body was identified as Jasmine Fiore by a serial number on her breast implant.
9wofsih093d91.jpg

Jenkins reported Fiore missing about thirteen hours after her remains were discovered the same day. He states the evening he last saw Fiore, they both attended a charity poker game. Afterwards she dropped him off at their hotel room while she left to run some errands but never returned. In the few days it took to identify the remains and pursue a suspect, Jenkins attempted to cover his tracks but police were able to track him. His car was found still warm on the U.S. Canadian border in Blaine, Washington.

Three days after his vehicle is found Jenkins was found hanging by his belt in a hotel room located in Hope, Canada. By then Jenkins was wanted but according to the hotel manager he was unrecognizable compared to his wanted photos having bleached his hair and lost a considerable amount of weight.
jub4xfb893d91.jpg

Following Jenkins suicide Fiore's white Mercedes was found in a parking lot in California in which police believed to be the crime scene. The passengers side of the vehicle was covered in blood with evidence of a struggle. It looked as if the victim was "squirming" to get away from their attacker. From their police were able to create a timeline of what happend on the night of August 13th into the next day.
kp3e0m-b78543605z.120090828080456000gr3jcrd7.2.jpg

The evening of August 13th, Jenkins and Fiore checked into a ground level penthouse at the Lauberge Hotel in Del mar, California. (Leaving the patio door unlocked gave any occupants of this penthouse the ability to come and go without ever entering the hotel lobby). Afterwards they attendant the charity poker game at the Hilton in San Diego, California. During the game they began to argue. According to game participants, Jasmine received multiple messages and calls which they believed to be another man. Jasmine insists to Ryan it's her mother she's talking too despite the late hours.
sangqhf-new-exterior-1.jpg

Jenkins and Fiore are seen on surveillance leaving the Hilton at 2:30am August 14th to wait in the valet for her Mercedes. it's believed this is when Jenkins beat Fiore repeatedly inside her vehicle and could possibly be where she passed away. At 4:30am Jenkins is seen on cctv arriving back at the Lauberge penthouse entering the room from the hallway seemingly in a rush and alone. It's believed Jenkins left Fiore on the patio unconscious or deceased before entering the hotel lobby. Her hair and blood were found their during the investigation. At 6am he's seen carrying a bunch of clothes to his car without a suitcase. At 9am he enters the lobby and checks out completely alone.
images.jpeg.jpg
After these events went public, TV production company 21 Minds pulled all episodes of the I Love reality dating show series off the air along with canceling yet to be aired post productions which included I Love Money three and I Love New York three. It subsequently put the production company out of business causing extensive job loss while also disappointing audiences of the popular reality series.

Conclusion:

Ryan Jenkins wouldn't have qualified to appeare on Megan Wants A Millionaire or I Love Money three hadn't 21 minds failed to run a thorough background check. Apparently the company they used for background checks could do them only on American citizens so Jenkins's was outsourced to a company called Straight-line International. It came back clean but it turns out Jenkins went through 15 months probation for an assault and court ordered treatment for a sex addiction stemming from two separate arrests in 1999 and 2007.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
View attachment 663770
You might recall in the mid to late 00's VH1 airing numerous seasons of awful yet entertaining reality dating shows resulting in many successful spin off productions. One of those spin offs was "I Love Money" in which contestants from the dating shows were to compete for a grand prize of $250,000 enduring a series of mental and physical challenges. Two full seasons aired while the third season didnt due to occurrences involving the winner of season three.

Ryan Jenkins first appeared on "Megan Wants A Millionaire" a spin off of "Rock Of Love" with Brett Michaels in which Megan Hausserman first appeared. Though Megan developed feelings for Ryan and intended to make him the season winner, producers convinced her not to choose him since she was signed to a three season contract of the show and Ryan placed 3rd instead. Megan never spoke to the winner after filming ended due to him not being her type.
View attachment 663941
Megan immediately contacts Ryan to explain how her producers pushed her to eliminate him and intended to secretly date him. Ryan then informs her just four days after being eliminated from the show that he's found his soul mate and is now married too Jasmine fiore, a Las Vegas Model and socialite. Ryan on the other hand was a Canadian immigrant in need of a green card. View attachment 663942
Eventually Jasmine finds out Ryan isn't a millionaire and it's his family that's worth $2.5 million. Things begin to deteriorate for Ryan and Jasmine as they would fight and split up on more than one occassion, then ending indefinitely due to Ryans infidelity. It's during this period that Ryan receives a call from VH1 producers asking if he would like to compete for $250,000 dollars on season three of I Love Money. Ryan accepts in hopes to win the show for Jasmine and give her all the money.

It's a known fact Ryans performance on the show outshined his competitors winning almost every challenge and ultimately the whole season. Although, he was unable to collect the cash prize until after the season aired to avoid spoilers so he was only able to collect his appearance fees.

On August 15, 2009 a man walking his dog was dumpster diving and found a suit case. When he unzipped it he saw what looked to be bruised human flesh and called the police. Inside the suitcase, police discovered the body of a young brunette women in the fetal position who's teeth and fingers were removed. A few days later the victims body was identified as Jasmine Fiore by a serial number on her breast implant.
View attachment 663945
Jenkins reported Fiore missing about thirteen hours after her remains were discovered the same day. He states the evening he last saw Fiore, they both attended a charity poker game. Afterwards she dropped him off at their hotel room while she left to run some errands but never returned. In the few days it took to identify the remains and pursue a suspect, Jenkins attempted to cover his tracks but police were able to track him. His car was found still warm on the U.S. Canadian border in Blaine, Washington.

Three days after his vehicle is found Jenkins was found hanging by his belt in a hotel room located in Hope, Canada. By then Jenkins was wanted but according to the hotel manager he was unrecognizable compared to his wanted photos having bleached his hair and lost a considerable amount of weight. View attachment 663946
Following Jenkins suicide Fiore's white Mercedes was found in a parking lot in California in which police believed to be the crime scene. The passengers side of the vehicle was covered in blood with evidence of a struggle. It looked as if the victim was "squirming" to get away from their attacker. From their police were able to create a timeline of what happend on the night of August 13th into the next day.
View attachment 663947
The evening of August 13th, Jenkins and Fiore checked into a ground level penthouse at the Lauberge Hotel in Del mar, California. (Leaving the patio door unlocked gave any occupants of this penthouse the ability to come and go without ever entering the hotel lobby). Afterwards they attendant the charity poker game at the Hilton in San Diego, California. During the game they began to argue. According to game participants, Jasmine received multiple messages and calls which they believed to be another man. Jasmine insists to Ryan it's her mother she's talking too despite the late hours.
View attachment 663950
Jenkins and Fiore are seen on surveillance leaving the Hilton at 2:30am August 14th to wait in the valet for her Mercedes. it's believed this is when Jenkins beat Fiore repeatedly inside her vehicle and could possibly be where she passed away. At 4:30am Jenkins is seen on cctv arriving back at the Lauberge penthouse entering the room from the hallway seemingly in a rush and alone. It's believed Jenkins left Fiore on the patio unconscious or deceased before entering the hotel lobby. Her hair and blood were found their during the investigation. At 6am he's seen carrying a bunch of clothes to his car without a suitcase. At 9am he enters the lobby and checks out completely alone.
View attachment 663952 After these events went public, TV production company 21 Minds pulled all episodes of the I Love reality dating show series off the air along with canceling yet to be aired post productions which included I Love Money three and I Love New York three. It subsequently put the production company out of business causing extensive job loss while also disappointing audiences of the popular reality series.

Conclusion:

Ryan Jenkins wouldn't have qualified to appeare on Megan Wants A Millionaire or I Love Money three hadn't 21 minds failed to run a thorough background check. Apparently the company they used for background checks could do them only on American citizens so Jenkins's was outsourced to a company called Straight-line International. It came back clean but it turns out Jenkins went through 15 months probation for an assault and court ordered treatment for a sex addiction stemming from two separate arrests in 1999 and 2007.
Reality shows were the downfall of Music Television, and VH1. I mean i grew up with Road rules, and Real World, in 1990's. That wasn't too bad. But Jersey trash shore i would say ruined it. Then Teen mom, and all these glammed up shows, that had nothing do with MTV or VH1. All mindless drama to entertain retards addicted to reality shows.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Reality shows were the downfall of Music Television, and VH1. I mean i grew up with Road rules, and Real World, in 1990's. That wasn't too bad. But Jersey trash shore i would say ruined it. Then Teen mom, and all these glammed up shows, that had nothing do with MTV or VH1. All mindless drama to entertain retards addicted to reality shows.
@Gurgled_Sliced_Throat Real world and Road rules is where I stopped too. Those shows were actually decent and had a good cast. I did watch the I Love shows on Vh1 sometimes whenever I needed some amusement in my life but they were just terrible nontheless

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 663770

View attachment 663941
Megan immediately contacts Ryan to explain how her producers pushed her to eliminate him and intended to secretly date him. Ryan then informs her just four days after being eliminated from the show that he's found his soul mate and is now married too Jasmine fiore, a Las Vegas Model and socialite. Ryan on the other hand was a Canadian immigrant in need of a green card. View attachment 663942

View attachment 663945

Three days after his vehicle is found Jenkins was found hanging by his belt in a hotel room located in Hope, Canada. By then Jenkins was wanted but according to the hotel manager he was unrecognizable compared to his wanted photos having bleached his hair and lost a considerable amount of weight. View attachment 663946
View attachment 663947
View attachment 663950
View attachment 663952 After these events went public, TV production company 21 Minds pulled all episodes of the I Love reality dating show series off the air along with canceling yet to be aired post productions which included I Love Money three and I Love New York three. It subsequently put the production company out of business causing extensive job loss while also disappointing audiences of the popular reality series.

Conclusion:

That was very telling! Thanks 4 the Share!!! And FUCK All those Dumbassed Fkn Shows anyway! FKN JAGOFFS!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Who knew that the deepening erosion of American culture was just getting started.

hedgerow

simpelton
yeah it was cool, i remember going to parties in the early 80's where somebody would connect a decent stero set to the biggest television they could find and tune it to MTV and that would be the soundtrack to whatever the fuck was going on
Yes. That, beer and a smoke was all it took to have a good time then

Back