Users who are viewing this thread

Baileychavis1

Wierd Bunny
Murdered many women
IMG_3428.jpeg
IMG_3431.jpeg

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
He also sold his pig/ pork meats to various Safeway grocery stores in Coquitlam and the metro Vancouver area , so if you live here like I do , and bought pork from Safeway during a specific time , like I did , then there's a good chance you ate some dead hookrrs too , via the pig eating the dead bodies first , so yeah , I'm a cannibal, which reminds me of this ground breaking joke I once heard...

Two cannibals are eating a clown , and one says to the other , " something taste funny?? "
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm here all day folks πŸ™πŸ˜Ž

brokendrone

Lurker
He also sold his pig/ pork meats to various Safeway grocery stores in Coquitlam and the metro Vancouver area , so if you live here like I do , and bought pork from Safeway during a specific time , like I did , then there's a good chance you ate some dead hookrrs too , via the pig eating the dead bodies first , so yeah , I'm a cannibal, which reminds me of this ground breaking joke I once heard...

Two cannibals are eating a clown , and one says to the other , " something taste funny?? "
I’ve always preferred the quote β€œif
You are what you eat, I could be you by tomorrow.”

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector

I have read that human meat is more similar to pork than beef, so I can see the ease of slipping it into our supply chain. Human meat is mainly unethical because as a higher species, we often have to ask "Why did this person die?" We don't with pork and beef.

But would a persecuted-then-executed individual take issue with some poor, hungry folk making a meal out his fresh corpse?

angelo

Well Known Member

dude.....you ate a hooker!

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming

Do you think it made the pork better or worse

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
The Timesuck podcast on YouTube has a great episode on him and other serial killers.Its funny and very well researched.I highly recommend it if you like true crime,cults and mystery podcasts.

Blinkdawg19

Fresh Meat
That really is A LOT of women.... That's crazy, that kind of dedication is serious y'all!! Took some real effort on his part to kill that many people and get away with it so long!!!

Back