Crime The proper way to take care of a Basketball American with a big fat mouth. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bostonjohn

Rookie
I just saw this a little while ago. It's fuckin completely unreal how they act. When I was a kid, I had ran into a few police (doing dumb kid shit). But, I never ran, never blamed someone else for the situation I was in. And I was always able to go home.

It doesn't take much to be a decent person. But you have to go out of your way to be a piece of shit. And it's only getting worse. They promote their own downfall, then blame it on white people and cops. It's fuckin disgusting, and there is no end in sight.

Sorry for ranting.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I just saw this a little while ago. It's fuckin completely unreal how they act. When I was a kid, I had ran into a few police (doing dumb kid shit). But, I never ran, never blamed someone else for the situation I was in. And I was always able to go home.

It doesn't take much to be a decent person. But you have to go out of your way to be a piece of shit. And it's only getting worse. They promote their own downfall, then blame it on white people and cops. It's fuckin disgusting, and there is no end in sight.

Sorry for ranting.
"I'm the victim here"...

I admire those police and how they maintain their calmness in the face of so much noisy BS emanating from this POS is amazing.

Clearly he is just begging for a decent old fashioned beating and it would do him the power of good too.

Do they all scream out "I cain't breath!" now? What a scam...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Fucking parasites, ALL of them.
By the way.. go to your profile settings and un-tick the profanity filter.

kwalkerly

Lurker

Sorry for ranti

Yup! And want special treatment and special permissions and extra attention because apparently they feel they're too fucking ignorant to live life like other humans. Their simple act of talking bout how they matter and others can't matter just validates the fact that they don't think too much of themselves. Racism bs is a problem within them. It's nothing more than a victimized chip on the shoulder mentality. Nothing is going to help their people better themselves except for themselves. Until they realize that, the rest of us including decent black americans are just gonna dislike them and disregard them even more. They're more racist than any other Americans because of insecurity. Even the plm supporters are full of shit. They get tired of the bs too. It's just political correctness.

Last edited:

Bostonjohn

Rookie
"I'm the victim here"...

I admire those police and how they maintain their calmness in the face of so much noisy BS emanating from this POS is amazing.

Clearly he is just begging for a decent old fashioned beating and it would do him the power of good too.

Do they all scream out "I cain't breath!" now? What a scam...
100%. That's their fuckin phrase now. If you can scream like a child, you're getting fuckin air. Air he doesn't deserve. But, of course, some retards are gonna throw fits over "mistreatment". It's a real shame, I know a few black people that are genuinely great people. They work hard and have to worry about their own kind taking what they've earned.

Earned being quite the key word these days. I'm a full on believer that nobody on the fuckin planet deserves anything. Nobody deserves food, water, clothing, housing, and especially respect. You earn that shit. The only thing people like this deserve is a kick in the fuckin teeth.

Again, sorry for the rant. Shit is out of control.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
What an annoying cunt he was. That fucking voice and the wingeing. Those cops acted Ok though for a change.

IrrumiatoJoe

Open Your Fucking Mouth Bitch!
More cops need to take a page out of the dude with glasses book tho, like at the end of the day were all fuckin human and should be treated as such. He's trying to calm the guy before it gets out of hand and I commend that. The other 2 just want pain, duress, excitement, violence, and most importantly....Action!

scott13214

I am better than you!
If I could snap my fingers, and eliminate all niggers from the world I would do it in a heartbeat. I am so tired of things like this happening all the time. I was in the mall yesterday, and a group of feral niggers tore apart a store because they thought the clothes and dress shoes were too expensive.

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
That's the proper way to treat a lippy crybaby toad?
I was expecting a sap to the back of his head at the minimum.
Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger

Why am I still seeing Baskatball Americans, I unchecked the filter?
Are you actually spelling basketball american? What does it look like when I write it 4 times right now.
Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

What a whiny little bitch! Fuckin apes think the laws don't apply to them and when you call them on it they think they can puff up and get loud enough to intimidate anyone to back down. Sadly this country is full of pussies who are scared of n*ggers so it happens more often than not. If intimidation doesn't work they switch to "I din do nuffin". "You're hurting me". " I'm suing y'all". Fucking scourge of society

Back