The Trump (aka ham sandwich) Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Definitely not a huge distraction on purpose! - (cough) Do the crazed mob of lunatics who are salivating over it realize the very same laws that are being politically weaponized can be used against THEM and against all the past CRIMINALS in the Democratic Party. :shrug:

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I cannot see after the shit show Biden has been to this country how any sane person would vote for that sack of shit. Of course, Dems are retarded.

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
A guy stands against the establishment and feels the full force of it. Americans immediately back the establishment yet they believe they're free. Now the usual career politicians want to throw him in jail for ridiculous chargeds. You couldnt make it up 🤣🤣

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
If Trump wins the Republican nomination I'll likely vote for him again, sure as fuck won't vote for Biden. That's not to say I think Trump is the best choice for the office, he's just the best choice given the shitty options available.

That said I'd LOVE him to win again just to see the dinks on the left meltdown. Whiny assholes like Rob Reiner, John Cusack, the cunts from The View, etc. will be suicidal.

I thought you lived in Calgary.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Thirty four charges of "falsifying business records in the first degree", while not quite a Nothing Burger it is the legal absurdity that a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich.

When its all said and done my prediction is one of two outcomes. Not guilty because Bragg's case falls apart or a guilty plea to a single misdemeanor charge.

View attachment 672764
Interesting take from Dershowitz. They've got fuck all as usual.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Interesting take from Dershowitz. They've got fuck all as usual.

Say what you like about the heebs, some of them like Dershowitz know the law. The Democrats and their perpetual bumbling have turned into The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.

I've never voted as the current line up of fucking freaks in office is absolute proof of voter fraud. However, if trump runs in 2024, I will go out of my way to vote for him. The freakouts and tears are just too tasty...
Exactly! Even if you don't support Trump how can you possibly support the insanity & incompetence of the left?

I thought you lived in Calgary.
I do, but I have dual citizenship.

deviant2

hell is other people
The judge should not be in the chair for this, total conflict of interest. His daughter campaigned for heelsupharris and now biden/harris is a client where she's president of the company that drums up money. Be great if they find out she's part of that 'Act Blue' scam the dems have going funneling money through unsuspecting elders.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Say what you like about the heebs, some of them like Dershowitz know the law. The Democrats and their perpetual bumbling have turned into The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.

Exactly! Even if you don't support Trump how can you possibly support the insanity & incompetence of the left?

I do, but I have dual citizenship.
So you get to vote in both country's elections?

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
So you get to vote in both country's elections?
I vote in all (municipal, provincial and federal) Canadian elections and have made it a point to vote in US federal elections. I'm pretty sure I could also vote in Idaho state & county elections but have never bothered. There's often way too many ballot measures and other local issues I'm not educated on.

Canadian voting is painfully simple and straightforward compared to the American process. Ballots often only contain once choice/position....no plebiscites, motions, measures, etc. And we don't elect judges, sheriffs, dog catchers, etc. up here.....just the asshole who wants to be councilor, mayor, MLA (kind of like a state assemblyman) and MP (like a US congressman). We don't even directly elect a Premier or Prime Minister, they're just the dink who happens to lead the party with the most seats.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I vote in all (municipal, provincial and federal) Canadian elections and have made it a point to vote in US federal elections. I'm pretty sure I could also vote in Idaho state & county elections but have never bothered. There's often way too many ballot measures and other local issues I'm not educated on.

Canadian voting is painfully simple and straightforward compared to the American process. Ballots often only contain once choice/position....no plebiscites, motions, measures, etc. And we don't elect judges, sheriffs, dog catchers, etc. up here.....just the asshole who wants to be councilor, mayor, MLA (kind of like a state assemblyman) and MP (like a US congressman). We don't even directly elect a Premier or Prime Minister, they're just the dink who happens to lead the party with the most seats.
I thought your family was in the south.

pickle8486

Fresh Meat
100% political and that is the scary part. The charges would be a misdemeanor but have somehow been made out to be a felony. "Killary" recieved a fine for the same thing, so did Obama. But the statute of limitations ran out before he was charged so this will probably never see a court room. Anyone with Half a brain that isn't drinking the MSNBC koolaid can even see its political. Sadly though the American youth has been "dumbed" down so much they won't even know.

deviant2

hell is other people
I'm just gonna put this here...
MUST READ

This is about ActBlue and the funneling of millions by the democrats using unaware elderly folks. This has flown under the radar, until now.

From 2019...

This is James O'Keefe, formally of Project Veritas, owner/creator until his board of directors stabbed him in the back. Ace reporter this guy and he isn't afraid to dig for the truth. He's started fresh another company without missing a beat.
God bless him...

Back