The Trump (aka ham sandwich) Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Thirty four charges of "falsifying business records in the first degree", while not quite a Nothing Burger it is the legal absurdity that a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich.

When its all said and done my prediction is one of two outcomes. Not guilty because Bragg's case falls apart or a guilty plea to a single misdemeanor charge.

1680645300330.png

Last edited:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
He allegedly hid business funds to pay off his mistress. They need to indict every c-suite executive in America if this is now a crime worth paying attention to.

I've rubbed elbows, and other things at times, with all sorts of powerful men. Not a faithful one in the bunch. Powerful men cheat. It's what they do. It takes a certain kind of personality and ego, and a healthy dose of narcissism, to be extremely successful. It's not the type of personality that loves someone else more than themselves.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
He allegedly hid business funds to pay off his mistress. They need to indict every c-suite executive in America if this is now a crime worth paying attention to.

I've rubbed elbows, and other things at times, with all sorts of powerful men. Not a faithful one in the bunch. Powerful men cheat. It's what they do. It takes a certain kind of personality and ego, and a healthy dose of narcissism, to be extremely successful. It's not the type of personality that loves someone else more than themselves.
Exactly. And every politician including Biden, Schumer, Schiff, Obama, Sanders, etc. because I guarantee they've all had a piece of ass on the side and they've all somehow diverted funds to either enable that fucking around or to cover it up.

mrln

silent ghost
im soooo tired of hearing about this. i no longer give a shit,tbh. this is all one big fucking diversion by the media. they should talk about what matters. the looming of economic collapse and ww3. and the alliances being made behind our backs and in our face. but god forbid if they report that!
i hear now trump will have his own "press conference". which is a smart move on his part. because good luck trying to find a juror for that case. he will air things out that would possibly sway peoples thoughts. his sympathizers and haters. like i said. good luck on finding a jury now!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Because no other President has ever done such a thing, they are trying to make him a scapegoat!
The Democrats are desperate to knock Trump out of the 2024 election and thought this would be effective, but its backfired badly. Its only given him more cred within his base, drawn in people from the DeSantis camp and even from undecided voters. Its only going to get worse from the Democrats as Biden & Harris ramp up their campaign efforts.

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
The Democrats are desperate to knock Trump out of the 2024 election and thought this would be effective, but its backfired badly. Its only given him more cred within his base, drawn in people from the DeSantis camp and even from undecided voters. Its only going to get worse from the Democrats as Biden & Harris ramp up their campaign efforts.
I'm glad that he has a good chance of regaining the Presidency!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I'm glad that he has a good chance of regaining the Presidency!
If Trump wins the Republican nomination I'll likely vote for him again, sure as fuck won't vote for Biden. That's not to say I think Trump is the best choice for the office, he's just the best choice given the shitty options available.

That said I'd LOVE him to win again just to see the dinks on the left meltdown. Whiny assholes like Rob Reiner, John Cusack, the cunts from The View, etc. will be suicidal.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
personally,id vote for desantis
Between Trump & DeSantis I'd take the latter. I think Donald had his opportunity, he didn't really drain the swamp or a lot of what he promised. I accept that much of that was because of the Democrats simply refusing to cooperate with anything he proposed. I think he comes with too much baggage and round two wouldn't be any better. The only reason I'd want him to win is for the progressive spaz fest.

Not sure DeSantis would be much better with the Democrats but he seems to be getting some shit done in Florida.

mrln

silent ghost
Between Trump & DeSantis I'd take the latter. I think Donald had his opportunity, he didn't really drain the swamp or a lot of what he promised. I accept that much of that was because of the Democrats simply refusing to cooperate with anything he proposed. I think he comes with too much baggage and round two wouldn't be any better. The only reason I'd want him to win is for the progressive spaz fest.

Not sure DeSantis would be much better with the Democrats but he seems to be getting some shit done in Florida.
trump had a lot baggage before he ran the first time. yet people voted for him for change. and not much was done,like you said. swamp is still there and murkier than ever now! and on a personal level,he didnt do much for me. he took my tax write offs away from me and millions like me. but im not putting full blame on him for not getting much of the things he said done. the dems stood in his way. but the repubs do the same shit to the dem pres. so its a stupid fucking bullshit game they play and effects millionz and millionz of americans,in a negative way. only the rich seem to prosper no matter who is pres.
to me i feel desantis would be a "breath of fresh air". hes young and not fully corrupt by the political bullfuckingshit game.florida fucking loves him. and dont want to loose him to the presidency. that speaks volumes right there. from what ive seen and heard,he seems like a stand up kinda guy. he was in the navy. hes a vet. he also was an advisor to navy seal team 1. he was a jag officer. that rt there is good credentials to be pres. not like the phony shit trump said he did. desantis had a good record in the military. trump was never in the military. and imo, to be pres,one should have served in the military. this way they have a fucking clue how the military should be run. because face it,the military is the back bone of any country. it dosnt matter how big or small or third world it may be. and im sure desantis would get rid of everyone biden hired. because theyre all clowns!

Johnson3529

Fresh Meat
If he was found guilty would it even knock him out of the race? The only requirement for president is you must be a US citizen and over 35. Hell he can campaign from a Jail cell.

deviant2

hell is other people
He's at 51% in the polls WITH the bullshit indictment and arrest.

His campaign funds via donations from the public, jumped to 8 million AFTER the indictment came down.

They are scared of him, and they should be. I've said for a few years now that I think he's got the goods on all of them and has been steady gathering what he needs to bring solid charges.
Besides that, people love him. He's stood between them and the people steadfastly, taking all the blows they rain down. Quite impressive if you ask me.

TRUMP 2024!!!
LET FREEDOM RING!!!

Yes he can still campaign and hold the office, no he will never see the inside of a jail/prison cell.
Even if he did, he could run, campaign, win the presidency and lead the country from a cell.

Also by that fat pig of a DA pushing this through against a president, he has flung the door wide the fuck open for ALL those corrupt scumbags to be hauled in front of grand jury's. From OBunga Bunga to the Clintons, right down to Hunters art dealer. Then there's Congress, ripe for the slaughter... easy pickins there for sure.
He over played his hand, big time. I'd not be surprised if there's a hit out on his rightious ass. He fucked up.

Last edited:

bipolar_transistor

Well Known Member
Exactly. And every politician including Biden, Schumer, Schiff, Obama, Sanders, etc. because I guarantee they've all had a piece of ass on the side and they've all somehow diverted funds to either enable that fucking around or to cover it up.
I would like to think Obama is not a member of that club. Never voted from for him.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Even if he did, he could run, campaign, win the presidency and lead the country from a cell.

Also by that fat pig of a DA pushing this through against a president, he has flung the door wide the fuck open for ALL those corrupt scumbags to be hauled in front of grand jury's. From OBunga Bunga to the Clintons, right down to Hunters art dealer. Then there's Congress, ripe for the slaughter... easy pickins there for sure.
He over played his hand, big time. I'd not be surprised if there's a hit out on his rightious ass. He fucked up.
Bragg is a weapons grade imbecile. He's the posterchild for a token affirmative action type hire.

Clam

Forum Veteran
Thirty four charges of "falsifying business records in the first degree", while not quite a Nothing Burger it is the legal absurdity that a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich.

When its all said and done my prediction is one of two outcomes. Not guilty because Bragg's case falls apart or a guilty plea to a single misdemeanor charge.

View attachment 672764
Trump will beat these fake news charges and will shove it up the Demorats asses !

Back