Guns The usual suspects have a gas station shoot out. (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Nothing surprising here.... just braindead nig--+--gers with firearms....
America has allowed these fks to multiply with affirmative action "programs" designed to ruin the country from the inside out.... and it has been extremely successful

America has allowed these fks to multiply with affirmative action "programs" designed to ruin the country from the inside out.... and it has been extremely successful
You nailed it right there it's now to the point where I'm the problem because I still believe in law and order oh yea I'm a gun owner so all my white privilege and a gun lover 😉 it's a fucking joke and whites are the punch line .

Cedonia

NewbieX
This is not your country you stupid fuck. go back to the caves in which your people dwell. We were here first. The most barbaric people who kills their wife and children not to pay alimony and/or child support. You all kill yourselves just because of a simple termination of a job. You all are weak minded people. Your people came to the Americas trying to take our land. You and your cannibalistic people need to go back from which you came. This isn't your home either.

Back