Crime They Really Wanted That Pizza (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
F01pkW0XwAEnk4U.jpg

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Now, here we see a hard working, old man delivering pizza, and this.....basketball American...an able bodied, young looking basketball American just taking what he wants when he can very well get a job and make money to buy pizza, or fried chicken, collard greens, watermelon, or anything he wants....🤬

macread

Well Known Member
Now, here we see a hard working, old man delivering pizza, and this.....basketball American...an able bodied, young looking basketball American just taking what he wants when he can very well get a job and make money to buy pizza, or fried chicken, collard greens, watermelon, or anything he wants....🤬
If the cowardly fucker had a job he would be able to buy a gun and then he would maybe have the courage to rob someone his own age instead of an old guy that's trying to make an honest living. I would take great pleasure in giving cunts like that an eternal sleep.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
If the cowardly fucker had a job he would be able to buy a gun and then he would maybe have the courage to rob someone his own age instead of an old guy that's trying to make an honest living. I would take great pleasure in giving cunts like that an eternal sleep.
Wait.....what? No, no, he shouldn't have a gun or rob anybody. He should go to work, earn money to eat and pay bills, go home and rest....like that...

Legion of Freaks

Many minds in one fool
Mother fuck out here doing some rat bastard shit!
Will admit messed as it is, seeing old guys confused look made me giggle.

macread

Well Known Member
Wait.....what? No, no, he shouldn't have a gun or rob anybody. He should go to work, earn money to eat and pay bills, go home and rest....like that...
I know that and also know cunts like that should never have guns. I should have said the cowardly fucker would never attempt that on an able bodied person. I am old but I would have known as soon as he approached me that he was up to no good and he would have taken my car keys in the eye. I always look around me for anything I can use as a weapon if I think there is a threat. I do carry two pieces of 1/12 inch round bar that can fit snugly in my fist that I can either punch with or throw to the head or face.

Back