Funny They wonder why I’m a racist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Grow... up...? I'd like to see some receipts, please.
Uhhhhhhh what? Is that an actual question or is your subhuman coming though?

Okay, we get you’re racist, like majority of the people on this website, including myself. Wouldn’t make it your whole personality though.
There is an easy way to avoid my racist content…. Ready? Dont click on it.

Sometimes it’s not thinking one race is superior to all others it’s just knowing one is inferior to all others

Last edited:

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
You claimed the creature grew up in the free world. I doubted your claim. Then, thanks to your reply, I realized the joke was wasted on you.
You can’t tell this is an American black woman? You must be slow

I kinda feel bad for you, how have you survived this long? Edited my bad language for Bethy

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
It’s hard not dropping the N bomb it’s my favorite word . I drop a cup it’s “ahhhh fuckin ni&$er!, if someone is late to an appointment it’s “you fuckin lazy ni&$er” I say it as often as I say fuck, even around the blacks I’ll say it, cause I don’t give a fuck
You're not racist... you're reasonable

The joke is that she didn't GROW UP at all. She still has a child brain. And you think other people are slow... Must be the 'Tism.
Yeah your joke about an adult sheboon with Peter Pan innuendos Threw me off, good one I’m sure it’s gonna get lots of click laughs..

Unfortunately the jokes on you that is an adult and that’s how they all act , black people aren’t bad but their culture is the devil incarnate and they will not let go so they must go .

Sadly, the days of George Lincoln Rockwell are over. What is the US today if not the supreme torchbearer of niggerdom and Humpty-Dumptyism?

slider75

Fresh Meat
Blax have a genetically low average IQ - just the way it is..............its like asking why is the pope catholic? - he just is....

Back