animals They Worshipping AC/DC (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
lol holy crap! That is one pissed off Mexican. She better leave him alone until he calms down. LOL. dam, are Mexicans really that profane? Hasta la VERGA! Hija de tú pinche madre pa’ nada sirves Hija de..!

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
What's going on here as one person said is the circle of death. Ants follow the pheromones of others and sometimes they get stuck in this circle following each other around and around until they just fall out and die. I'm guessing the uploader of this video found them in this state and simply put the speaker in the middle to give the appearance that the music has them in some sort of trance. If you believe that and think you're going to put a Bluetooth speaker on the ground near some ants and they are going to fall in a trance and circle that speaker then you're so stupid you don't deserve to breathe. Nobody thinks anymore. Nobody questions anything. Oh I saw or read it on the interweb so it must be true. And to those who are obviously going to comment with get the sand out of your vagina or you're a n*gger or good job faggot, you just made my day. Thank you. If you're such a shallow sensitive cunt that you get offended by a comment from an insignificant nobody then I'm glad I pissed you off. Now....GET THE SAND OUT YOUR PUSSY BITCHES!!! 😆

Back