They're not sending their best (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Sick fuck living the life of luxury due to open borders.

llegal Alien ‘Got-Away’ Convicted of Raping 5-Year-Old in Brazil Found Living on Martha’s Vineyard​

An illegal alien convicted of raping a child in Brazil …
ICE
JOHN BINDER17 Nov 2023244
2:03
An illegal alien convicted of raping a child in Brazil has been found living on Martha’s Vineyard, the elite island off the coast of Massachusetts, after having successfully crossed the United States-Mexico border.
Saulo Cardosa, a 37-year-old illegal alien from Brazil, was arrested on Martha’s Vineyard by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents this month, according to Ted Daniel with Boston 25 News.
In May 2019, Cardosa was convicted of raping a five-year-old child in Brazil and subsequently sentenced to 14 years in prison.

Sometime after his conviction, Cardosa fled to the United States by illegally crossing the nation’s porous southern border where millions of “got-aways” enter, undetected by Border Patrol, every year.
ICE agents were eventually alerted by international authorities that Cardosa may have been living in the United States as an illegal alien and an investigation was launched. ICE agents ultimately discovered Cardosa living on Martha’s Vineyard and arrested him.
Cardosa remains in ICE custody pending deportation to Brazil.
The case comes as the latest Department of Homeland Security (DHS) data reveals that 6.5 million illegal aliens have been encountered at the United States–Mexico border since President Joe Biden took office — nearly two million of whom are known “got-aways” who likely remain in the country.
According to Boston 25 News, another illegal alien, 52-year-old Joshua Wright of Jamaica, was arrested by ICE agents after he entered on a visa in July 2020 but overstayed. Wright has been charged with two counts of rape and one count of assault/attempted rape in Massachusetts.
John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I would venture to guess 50 percent (or more)of these wet back nig--gers are wanted for brutal crimes in their native shitholes...
I can't wait until open season on these barbaric animal invaders begins...

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
About 20 per cent of the UK prison systems are illegals mainly east European all hard core criminals

mrln

silent ghost
hahahahaaa the fucking asshole took all the time and effort to come here thinking "they wont find me here!"
and then gets caught. HAHAHAAAAAAA.....! will go back to brazo land to get raped himself now.
justice served.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
hahahahaaa the fucking asshole took all the time and effort to come here thinking "they wont find me here!"
and then gets caught. HAHAHAAAAAAA.....! will go back to brazo land to get raped himself now.
justice served.
They may rape him, moments before the gut and dismember him. Brazil is absolutely the last prison one would want to be in if accused of such a crime. I hope they film and upload a video, win / win I'd say

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
The details are always a bit different, but generally, these are the migrants we have flooding Babylon by the millions...

Back