beatings Thief Gets The Beating Of His Life (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
beat-meat.gif

mrln

silent ghost
I FUCKIN LOVE THIS!
where was this? this should be done every where.
fucking u.s.a. with their pussy laws that protects the criminal element more than is citizens,wont allow this. because we would be in the wrong for protecting our shit and then sued by the fucking crook. and he'd win!

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
I FUCKIN LOVE THIS!
where was this? this should be done every where.
fucking u.s.a. with their pussy laws that protects the criminal element more than is citizens,wont allow this. because we would be in the wrong for protecting our shit and then sued by the fucking crook. and he'd win!
A little motherfucker wanted to break into my room so I took my bat and gave him one then I then put my finger in his eye socket and tried to pry his eye out. Aggravated assault charges dropped. At home you can defend yourself however you want, I bet in the USA too.

mrln

silent ghost
A little motherfucker wanted to break into my room so I took my bat and gave him one then I then put my finger in his eye socket and tried to pry his eye out. Aggravated assault charges dropped. At home you can defend yourself however you want, I bet in the USA too.
unfortunately that law only pertains to certain states. "hold your ground". but for the most part,trying to defend your home has its limits.

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
unfortunately that law only pertains to certain states. "hold your ground". but for the most part,trying to defend your home has its limits.
Almost every state in the US recognizes castle doctrine (meaning you can use reasonable force to defend yourself in your own home, sometimes also workplace or car). Only DC, WI, and AS do not. Also, the clear majority of states are Stand Your Ground, which means you have no duty to retreat when attacked in public, either.

However, nowhere in the US would it be legal to beat a man who is presenting no threat to anyone. This dude, if he even was a threat to start with, stopped being one after the first few blows.

Doddyk

Fresh Meat
the problem with these kind of low life lower humans is that once they start acting like braindead animals, they just don't know when to stop, dude already got enough beating, i bet all this is because he stole an egg or a potato or some stupid shit

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
the problem with these kind of low life lower humans is that once they start acting like braindead animals, they just don't know when to stop, dude already got enough beating, i bet all this is because he stole an egg or a potato or some stupid shit
Yeah..... I can only imagine being stuck in this obvious shithole.... surrounded by ugly sub humans.... fighting over scraps of monkey testicles fried in engine oil...

mrln

silent ghost
Almost every state in the US recognizes castle doctrine (meaning you can use reasonable force to defend yourself in your own home, sometimes also workplace or car). Only DC, WI, and AS do not. Also, the clear majority of states are Stand Your Ground, which means you have no duty to retreat when attacked in public, either.

However, nowhere in the US would it be legal to beat a man who is presenting no threat to anyone. This dude, if he even was a threat to start with, stopped being one after the first few blows.
like i said, the law has its limits though.

Doddyk

Fresh Meat
Yeah..... I can only imagine being stuck in this obvious shithole.... surrounded by ugly sub humans.... fighting over scraps of monkey testicles fried in engine oil...
bruh, for these guys engine oil is like cocain, they sniff it to get high... bruh imagine waking up everyday just to sit next to them and wait for it to get dark just to sleep again, while being on guard in case a low IQ sub human went full hobo wild animal mode

Back