bizarre Thief Uses Car To Rob Man In L.A. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
See,I've always got a 6 inch blade on Me! From the moment I leave the house, Until I get back! I would've played Possum;And as soon as He got close and personal;Shank/Shank/Shank...3 rabbit stabs under the Arm Pit...And watch POS thief get weak and change color! Bye Bye Bitch...Your Dead!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP
20220416_203721.jpg

MY DAILY DRIVER!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
Fucking Nigger, check his paints.

See,I've always got a 6 inch blade on Me! From the moment I leave the house, Until I get back! I would've played Possum;And as soon as He got close and personal;Shank/Shank/Shank...3 rabbit stabs under the Arm Pit...And watch POS thief get weak and change color! Bye Bye Bitch...Your Dead!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SPView attachment 630020

MY DAILY DRIVER!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Good idea when your dealing with a fucking nigger. Check his pants.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I knew by 1976 we needed to so spray for those sons of bitches, set traps, destroy their natural habitats, something, but nooooo.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I give this guy a solid 10 for that hilarious ragdoll flip he does at the beginning of the video...... lol..... this guy is a riot.... :)

See,I've always got a 6 inch blade on Me! From the moment I leave the house, Until I get back! I would've played Possum;And as soon as He got close and personal;Shank/Shank/Shank...3 rabbit stabs under the Arm Pit...And watch POS thief get weak and change color! Bye Bye Bitch...Your Dead!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SPView attachment 630020

MY DAILY DRIVER!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
very good plan..... and I do the same....a large knife in one pocket and a morphing karambit in the other.....
of course, I also have a concealed carry license so..... you know..... lol

Pangolin777

Well Known Member
Too bad the guy lost his gun as he was being run down! He appeared to be searching his pants for it, and then noticed he flew on impact.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Yeah you see the gun in the bottom right corner ... thief completely misses it. Things could have changed rapidly if the dummy actually noticed it.

Back