Police This how you should behave when getting arrested (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Whenever an officer asks to search your car, just say no. If they don't have probable cause to search your vehicle, like in this situation where there was nothing blatantly incriminating visible (no smells of drugs, no visual indication of illicit activity, etc.) then they need your explicit permission to do a search. The best part is if they do search your car without first obtaining your permission and while also not having probable cause to conduct a search then anything incriminating they do find in there falls under the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine and cannot be used to convict you of any crime. In fact you can sue them.

Whenever an officer asks to search your car, just say no. If they don't have probable cause to search your vehicle, like in this situation where there was nothing blatantly incriminating visible (no smells of drugs, no visual indication of illicit activity, etc.) then they need your explicit permission to do a search. The best part is if they do search your car without first obtaining your permission and while also not having probable cause to conduct a search then anything incriminating they do find in there falls under the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine and cannot be used to convict you of any crime. In fact you can sue them.
Couldn't they just one of those K9 units and say the dog indicated something might be there? That seems to be way it usually goes anyway

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
Couldn't they just one of those K9 units and say the dog indicated something might be there? That seems to be way it usually goes anyway
I'm not a cop but I am addicted to on patrol live and it seems to me every time they use a k9 they Always say the dog smells something and quite a few times they don't find anything. I think sometimes they just say that 🤔

Tottie

You've got to laugh

This how you should behave when getting arrested.

This girl handled it with grace, dignity and respect..

She did not lose her shit like all the other arest I have seen

Think that cop that's talking to her while the car is getting searched is trying to fire into her.

IrrumiatoJoe

Open Your Fucking Mouth Bitch!
with all due respect mate, have you ever been arrested? All cops are NOT as cordial as these femmes. Anytime I was detained or arrested I always played it safe, but I've had some shit experiences with cops. It helps this girl looks sweet and innocent...but when you dont look so sweet and innocent it doesn't matter how respectful you act, their whole mentality is based on profiling people until they slip up, its a numbers game and you're a statistic, once you misstep and land yourself in the back of that cruiser their job is complete and they officially just "fought crime" congrats blue bloods, round of applause, they go home to their spouse and kids, you go to a shit encrusted booking cell

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
with all due respect mate, have you ever been arrested? All cops are NOT as cordial as these femmes. Anytime I was detained or arrested I always played it safe, but I've had some shit experiences with cops. It helps this girl looks sweet and innocent...but when you dont look so sweet and innocent it doesn't matter how respectful you act, their whole mentality is based on profiling people until they slip up, its a numbers game and you're a statistic, once you misstep and land yourself in the back of that cruiser their job is complete and they officially just "fought crime" congrats blue bloods, round of applause, they go home to their spouse and kids, you go to a shit encrusted booking cell

If the police treats you like shit right off the bat, that means that they are on a power trip and is trying to provoke 2 reactions from you. ONE: Your anger, which can give them justification to use more force on you. And TWO: Any sign of misery, distress, discomfort, or fear from you, which gives them a nice dose of self worth, "victory", and dopamine.

How you win is by showing them NOTHING. Suppress all of your emotions and only react in a stoic, businesslike, and apathetic manner. If you answer any questions, you do so like you are at a DMV counter. To the point, addressing their questions with direct and one or two word answers, never asking or begging for anything, and never showing any visible signs of unease. When they insult or belittle you, you do not respond. If they try to provoke you by rubbing it in your face that your day has just been ruined or whatnot, you just say "it is what it is, it's life", with no emotion. You are just like a stone wall. Whatever happens you don't care because it is not in your control and you are content with it. THAT way, they NEVER get their power trip. You just denied them what they craved so much. All their effort, for nothing. You might not feel like it, but you already won at that point.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Upon watching this very closely I can attest to her tits never losing buoyancy or shape during this entire process :tu:

IrrumiatoJoe

Open Your Fucking Mouth Bitch!
If the police treats you like shit right off the bat, that means that they are on a power trip and is trying to provoke 2 reactions from you. ONE: Your anger, which can give them justification to use more force on you. And TWO: Any sign of misery, distress, discomfort, or fear from you, which gives them a nice dose of self worth, "victory", and dopamine.

How you win is by showing them NOTHING. Suppress all of your emotions and only react in a stoic, businesslike, and apathetic manner. If you answer any questions, you do so like you are at a DMV counter. To the point, addressing their questions with direct and one or two word answers, never asking or begging for anything, and never showing any visible signs of unease. When they insult or belittle you, you do not respond. If they try to provoke you by rubbing it in your face that your day has just been ruined or whatnot, you just say "it is what it is, it's life", with no emotion. You are just like a stone wall. Whatever happens you don't care because it is not in your control and you are content with it. THAT way, they NEVER get their power trip. You just denied them what they craved so much. All their effort, for nothing. You might not feel like it, but you already won at that point.
very well said mate. \m/

DokraOwl

Hooter
Yes, they could unfortunately do that, but there usually arn't too many K-9 Units per department as far as I'm aware so they wouldn't be on scene for most common police encounters. Also if the dog did "smell something" and the police searched the car and there wasn't anything in there the person could sue for any damages the cops/dog did to the inside, so police likely wouldn't use the dog willy nilly to search every car they encountered. That's the beauty of the 4th Amendment, no unreasonable searches and seizures.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
This how you should behave when getting arrested.

This girl handled it with grace, dignity and respect..

She did not lose her shit like all the other arrests I have seen

Well, two things...

1) She's a nice White girl.

2) She's also undoubtedly a Conservative.

If she were a degenerate leftist, she would have been behaving like a bitch the entire time...and "losing her shit like all the other arrests you've seen."

Regards,
-Ward

Back