Police This how you should behave when getting arrested (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

girl101

Forum Veteran
Well, two things...

1) She's a nice White girl.

2) She's also undoubtedly a Conservative.

If she were a degenerate leftist, she would have been behaving like a bitch the entire time...and "losing her shit like all the other arrests you've seen."

Regards,
-Ward
Good one ward

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

This how you should behave when getting arrested.

This girl handled it with grace, dignity and respect..

She did not lose her shit like all the other arest I have seen

I watched this last night or night before . How stupid to be driving around with 3 or 4 fake id's . I could see having 1 as an underage trying to get in a bar with but why keep them on you at all times . I'm sure daddy had her out in no time

Whenever an officer asks to search your car, just say no. If they don't have probable cause to search your vehicle, like in this situation where there was nothing blatantly incriminating visible (no smells of drugs, no visual indication of illicit activity, etc.) then they need your explicit permission to do a search. The best part is if they do search your car without first obtaining your permission and while also not having probable cause to conduct a search then anything incriminating they do find in there falls under the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine and cannot be used to convict you of any crime. In fact you can sue them.
the car came back with an alert so they do have a reason to search the car

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
T
Whenever an officer asks to search your car, just say no. If they don't have probable cause to search your vehicle, like in this situation where there was nothing blatantly incriminating visible (no smells of drugs, no visual indication of illicit activity, etc.) then they need your explicit permission to do a search. The best part is if they do search your car without first obtaining your permission and while also not having probable cause to conduct a search then anything incriminating they do find in there falls under the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine and cannot be used to convict you of any crime. In fact you can sue them.
The best thing to do is shut off your vehicle, get out and walk to the front of it and put your hands on the hood. Cops are allowed to search every vehicle without consent. It's a Federal law. It's under the safety protocols for the officers. Same reason they can search your body. The search of your body is not to find drugs it is to make sure you don't have a weapon that can be used against them. If they find anything else while looking for weapons then they are allowed to use it as evidence and charge you.
The only way they can't search your vehicle is if you are not in it before they make contact with you. This is why they always say stay in your vehicle it allows them to search however far you can reach inside the vehicle. Trunks are the only thing that is off limits without probable cause or consent.

If the police treats you like shit right off the bat, that means that they are on a power trip and is trying to provoke 2 reactions from you. ONE: Your anger, which can give them justification to use more force on you. And TWO: Any sign of misery, distress, discomfort, or fear from you, which gives them a nice dose of self worth, "victory", and dopamine.

How you win is by showing them NOTHING. Suppress all of your emotions and only react in a stoic, businesslike, and apathetic manner. If you answer any questions, you do so like you are at a DMV counter. To the point, addressing their questions with direct and one or two word answers, never asking or begging for anything, and never showing any visible signs of unease. When they insult or belittle you, you do not respond. If they try to provoke you by rubbing it in your face that your day has just been ruined or whatnot, you just say "it is what it is, it's life", with no emotion. You are just like a stone wall. Whatever happens you don't care because it is not in your control and you are content with it. THAT way, they NEVER get their power trip. You just denied them what they craved so much. All their effort, for nothing. You might not feel like it, but you already won at that point.
They can still get their power trip. I was in my Jeep going to take a bag of garbage to my work to throw it in the dumpster because it was summer and I didn't want it to get hot next to my house and stink. It was about 10:30PM on a Friday when I got blue lighted. So I pulled over right next to the water tower. I give them my Id and insurance. And they say my headlight is out. I say no it isn't. So they have me step out and we walk to the front and the headlight isn't out. Then their radio chirps and one goes back to the cop car. He comes back and says your record came back so I need you to interlock your hands and put them on your head and walk backwards until I say stop. So I do it. And then he says get on your knees. I say no. Because it had rained all day and the grass was almost up to my waist and I had shorts and a t-shirt on. No shoes! This mother fucker draws his gun and says get down. So I comply. Then the other searches my Jeep. Dumps out the glove box and the console. Then dumps the fucking garbage out in my jeep. Then says ok you are free to go. Now In my younger days I was a bit wild and was arrested a lot. But I graduated from college and worked as an executive for 20 years. They say you have paid your debt but that's a lie.

Last edited:
Back