This is why you need a 357 magnum while riding the subway. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
This would be all over tik tak with floating heads all over the screen talking about racism, everywhere in msm, and the rage bait journos would be writing every article with the correct combination of words to boost their grand standing if a white man said the exact same thing to a black family, oh white supremacy, system racism, oh the poor blacks, the city would now have to fund the police to stop racism on the metro system where women are being raped, robbed and stabbed up all along the metro but the police funding is only there to protect the blacks from the whites, when will the people stop posturing to not look "racist" (whatever that means now) and say no to the blacks and force them to be normal instead of letting them have an aversion to work, name changing to weird african names for some strange reason, being militant of some sort of "pride" that they have, and let them make their own way, they don't need your white liberal shit.

Fact21

Machine
Fucking niggers…..I’m telling everyone , if shot like that happens to me, I’m probably going away for a long time. I will not hesitate to stomp a nigger or put a bullet in his head….I get around any nigger and I start shaking. If I’m in line and a nigger walks up, I literally have to leave because I get so fucking angry and just want to grab the porch monkey by the throat and squeeze the life out of IT. I literally look forward to be out at night somewhere and have a nigger or a tribe of niggers start their nigger shit with me….just for them to do something to make me fear for my life or threaten me in any way…..I’m double tapping each one of their monkey ass’s…..that god my state is a stand your ground state where we don’t have to attempt to flee the situation before ending their nigger lives.

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
ea2a01ed-13bc-442c-8db6-dcadb124f580_text.gif

mrln

silent ghost
What's even sadder is the kids father just pretty much taught him to take it...
maybe he taught him tolerance. because that shit is every where in america. know when to and not to engage in certain situations. because there were more blacks on that car than whites. and you know how they only fight one on one. maybe he did think about doing something. then checked his surroundings. who knows,they might have even raped his wife too.
plus that kid looked a lil too young to remember that situation anyway..

AKsterz

Lurker
Wouldn't it be nice to just blow this POS away, protecting your family? But not in NYC. Subway is a gun-free zone! Thanks to the lunatic Democrats!

How ironic tho.. a monkey calling others a monkey? And yes, ofcource… a liberal shithole so what do you expect? Rabid animals on the loose left right and center in these disgusting places. Someone really should put a magnum 357 to this rabid animal. Put it down

AKsterz

Lurker
maybe he taught him tolerance. because that shit is every where in america. know when to and not to engage in certain situations. because there were more blacks on that car than whites. and you know how they only fight one on one. maybe he did think about doing something. then checked his surroundings. who knows,they might have even raped his wife too.
That’s why you CANT have a family in a liebral shithole ESPECIALLY if you are unarmed in that situation and exactly like you said.. checked his surroundings and found himself trapped in their enclosure.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Yeah very possible, hopefully the kid doesn't remember that shit because that's how you make racists. I'd like to think that the other blacks on that car would agree that he needed his ass beat but, you never know I guess. Good point.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
No such thing as a gun free zone according to the constitution you have the right to be secure in your persons and affects that means your body and your property so anywhere you travel you have the constitutional right to carry to protect what God has given you here.

Back