This model thinks people actually pay attention to her. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

What a dumb bimbo cunt. Some woman are "really" conceited. Not one person was paying any attention to her. The pics she took, claiming guys pester her during her workouts.

Guess she was upset, cause not one person gave an actual fuck lol. I think it really backfired on her dumbass. And, in all honesty, she craves that attention, why else would she post pics in skimpy workout clothes.

It just makes you think how stupid these people really are. Not all woman are like that, what a fake flakey cunt, who gives a bad rep, to most respectable women.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

What a dumb bimbo cunt. Some woman are "really" conceded. Not one person was paying any attention to her. The pics she took, claiming guys pester her during her workouts.

Guess she was upset, cause not one person gave an actual fuck lol. I think it really backfired on her dumbass. And, in all honesty, she craves that attention, why else would she post pics in skimpy workout clothes.

It just makes you think how stupid these people really are. Not all woman are like that, what a fake flakey cunt, who gives a bad rep, to most respectable woman.
Fix Your Fkn Face Bitch! Your alright;But I wouldn't Hit on U...Your Fkn Facey needs some MAACO!!! Uh Oh...Better get MAACO! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran

What a dumb bimbo cunt. Some woman are "really" conceded. Not one person was paying any attention to her. The pics she took, claiming guys pester her during her workouts.

It just makes you think how stupid these people really are. Not all woman are like that, what a fake flakey cunt, who gives a bad rep, to most respectable woman.
When you're hot, you're hot, and hot this girl is not.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Stupid fat lips, too fat; stupid fat eyebrows, too fat; stupid fat fb account with super selfies 24/7, too fat; stupid fat ego, too fat.

She is stupid and fat on the inside...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
If her husband was any kind of man, he'd tell her to stop dressing like some horney teenage skank lol. Bitch, you almost 40 yrs old, and dress like a bar slut.
U make a very Valid Point Bro! Bitch is Full of "Look at Me" Douche Bag!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

She lives in some delusional bubble, in her pea sized brain head. What a fantasy, and larf.

I'm not against any beautiful model, but this bitch acts high and mighty. So materialistic.
She needs material alright! To Fix that Fkn Facey! Maybe pulling those tights outta Her Fkn Ass would help too!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
She lives in some delusional bubble, in her pea sized brain head. What a fantasy, and larf.

I'm not against any beautiful model, but this bitch acts high and mighty. So materialistic.
She's not beautiful. She's come out of a mould.

Pic from Aus ABC:

1673848095722.png

Lip pump, eyebrow horror, same kind of hair, same kind of mould. Not beautiful, homogenised...

1673848209542.png

You're right of course she is just doing this for social validation, social media is filled with stories like these! The story is probably a paid advertisement for her only fans.

ReallyJess

This one's optimistic

She's pretty

Back