This model thinks people actually pay attention to her. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
shes full of herself. shes not so pretty. ive seen hotter women than her at the gym where i go to. i dont see men flocking around them. people go to the gym to be left alone in that respect. were all there for the same reason. this broad is egotistical. "look at me look at me". im not telling her what to wear,because it doesnt matter what youd wear. if your attractive,your attractive. if its in sweat pants and a parka or in a skimpy outfit. but dont all go like your heading out to get picked up laid either. and 3 g's a month? lold....

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
shes full of herself. shes not so pretty. ive seen hotter women than her at the gym where i go to. i dont see men flocking around them. people go to the gym to be left alone in that respect. were all there for the same reason. this broad is egotistical. "look at me look at me". im not telling her what to wear,because it doesnt matter what youd wear. if your attractive,your attractive. if its in sweat pants and a parka or in a skimpy outfit. but dont all go like your heading out to get picked up laid either. and 3 g's a month? lold....
Excellent point, exactly. Like the world doesn't revolve around her.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Says the fat whore in her 40s who posts her body parts on a gore site, including your greasy Dildo. You are so jealous of attractive, fit women who take care if themselves.

That's twice you've used the word concede incorrectly in this thread. You dumb ape
I'll concede that point but will say I was too conceited to say anything...

Now what's all this about a greasy dildo? I never get to see the good stuff.

When my AOD trans client got false tits she showed them off to all the female therapists but not me...

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

What a dumb bimbo cunt. Some woman are "really" conceded. Not one person was paying any attention to her. The pics she took, claiming guys pester her during her workouts.

Guess she was upset, cause not one person gave an actual fuck lol. I think it really backfired on her dumbass. And, in all honesty, she craves that attention, why else would she post pics in skimpy workout clothes.

It just makes you think how stupid these people really are. Not all woman are like that, what a fake flakey cunt, who gives a bad rep, to most respectable women.
If you can hire a personal body guard then why the hell can't u afford a home gym?

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I'll concede that point but will say I was too conceited to say anything...

Now what's all this about a greasy dildo? I never get to see the good stuff.

When my AOD trans client got false tits she showed them off to all the female therapists but not me...
She posted a huge dildo covered in her growler grease on the forum a while ago...thinking it was hot, it caused several people to vomit themselves to death
greasy dildo.jpg

Someone that is over "confident" in themselves, is CONCEDED. I said it right, don't correct me, Dolly. Just fuck on off to another thread then.
You absolute fucking spastic retard. You are 100% wrong mongo.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire

What a dumb bimbo cunt. Some woman are "really" conceded. Not one person was paying any attention to her. The pics she took, claiming guys pester her during her workouts.

Guess she was upset, cause not one person gave an actual fuck lol. I think it really backfired on her dumbass. And, in all honesty, she craves that attention, why else would she post pics in skimpy workout clothes.

It just makes you think how stupid these people really are. Not all woman are like that, what a fake flakey cunt, who gives a bad rep, to most respectable women.
It reminds me of this. How dare you notice my sexual display (but actually pls notice it) but I don't want you to think I like it
cleavage.jpg

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
I also think she is physically attractive, although I think she would look much better without all the enhancements she's done to make herself all instagramy. It's the self-important attitude she displays that makes her ugly to me.

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
I think it's all more wishful thinking. First, she's not that hot, second, why do you go to the gym? Also to talk about your body and to compare. If she can't stand it, I wonder what she wants there. Of course we'll make jokes. She should take private lessons.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I also think she is physically attractive, although I think she would look much better without all the enhancements she's done to make herself all instagramy. It's the self-important attitude she displays that makes her ugly to me.
Oh, yeah she has a great body, but all that shit she puts in her face. So full of fillers, it's not good for ya.

You ATM fag (not you) Smooby.

Back