Warning:Children This week's Darwin Award Winner... (4 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Even the blind saw this coming... kinda gives new meaning to the term "Indian burn"

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - Jun 22, 2024

A young boy suffered burn injuries while celebrating actor Vijay's 50th birthday on Saturday. The boy was participating in an event organized by Vijay's political party 'Tamilaga Vettri Kazhagam' to celebrate the actor's birthday.

The incident took place during a birthday celebration in Chennai this morning. During the adventurous performance on the stage, the young boy was supposed to do a trick with fire on his hands. However, during the act, the fire spread through the body creating panic. Apart from the child, one worker of 'Tamilaga Vetri Kazhagam' also suffered burns. People nearby rushed to the spot and doused the fire. Both the injured were admitted to a private hospital in Chennai. The incident has now stirred a debate on social media with many blaming the heedless organising of events and the frenzied celebrations of the fans.

As part of Vijay's birthday, big celebrations have been organized across the state under the leadership of 'Tamilaga Vetri Kazhagam' and his fans. Some days back, Vijay had requested his fans to avoid birthday celebrations following the saddening hooch disaster in Kallakurichi. Even 'Vijay Makkal lyakkam' President Anand informea earlier about cancelling the actor's birthday celebrations.

Well... happy birthday I guess. I too like setting children on fire to celebrate my birthday

-Atlas-

Rookie
Dude. Open bottle of fuel, tipped side ways when trying to put out fire.... 🤔 Ehh...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624-112607.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624-112607.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 23

Morty_

- The Real Morty ! -
The good news ?
They’re all employees of Scam Call Centers. Their white dress shirts give them away.

Back