bizarre ~Man Set Himself On Fire Next To Monument In Uruguay~ (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

šŸ–¤ Death šŸ–¤
Super Moderator
A 32 year old man suffered burns to 80% of his body after setting himself on fire this past Wednesday, next to the Artigas monument located in the Plaza Indepedencia in Montevideo, capital of Uruguay.

The reason for the episode is not yet known, but someone took a chilling video showing fire fighters and police officers putting out the blaze with extinguishers.

The press chief of the General Directorate of firefighters of Uruguay, reported that the incident began "around 10:30" on Wednesday, when the man left a bar he was drinking in, in front of the Executive Tower and instead "a liquid was thrown and then with a lighter it starts a fire".

That moment was recorded in a video taken by a witness, who in his disbelief, shared it on WhatsApp.

The man was admitted to the National Center for Burn Care after passing through The Hospital de Clinicas de Montevideo..."Initially, burns were diagnosed on 80% of his body".

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Only 80% ?
Thinking he did it wrong, fuck me, I'm in a mean arsed mood :lolnasty:
At least he didn't do the 40% version
Screenshot_2021-09-24-02-15-54.png

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
si, muey fuego!

following the "rule of 9's" 80% is probably accurate

adrenaline.....or some VERY good coke
Adrenaline and shock, I've seen people literally chopped in half on the ground phoning their wives and shit like they don't realize they're just a fuck'n torso with no dick, it's a weird phenomena.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A 32 year old man suffered burns to 80% of his body after setting himself on fire this past Wednesday, next to the Artigas monument located in the Plaza Indepedencia in Montevideo, capital of Uruguay.

The reason for the episode is not yet known, but someone took a chilling video showing fire fighters and police officers putting out the blaze with extinguishers.

The press chief of the General Directorate of firefighters of Uruguay, reported that the incident began "around 10:30" on Wednesday, when the man left a bar he was drinking in, in front of the Executive Tower and instead "a liquid was thrown and then with a lighter it starts a fire".

That moment was recorded in a video taken by a witness, who in his disbelief, shared it on WhatsApp.

The man was admitted to the National Center for Burn Care after passing through The Hospital de Clinicas de Montevideo..."Initially, burns were diagnosed on 80% of his body".

View attachment 544021
View attachment 544023
Boy! She's a Hot One Outside Today Eh?
"Well,I'm Hot Blooded/Check it and See"
"I got a Fever of 103"
"C'm on Baby/Do U do more than Dance"
"I'm Hot Blooded/I'm Hot Blooded"
SP

Maddy1966

Fresh Meat

View attachment 544021
View attachment 544023
half roasted human for 5$ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Back