Titanic sight seeing vessel disappears (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

beachdays76

Hate the left with my guts
The ads promoting the trip on the oceangate webpage were like, directed to a 12yo: be an explorer! be an adventurer! contribute to scientific research! be a part of the staff! be like Darwin! be one of the few! and things like that. no so appealling now I think.
At least the lead scammer and his assistant paid dearly with like instant red mist karma.

Attachments

• oceangate promo.jpg
    oceangate promo.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 43

D.O.A.

We are Kings
No sympathy or fucks given too much money to be sensible
I look at it this way, James Cameron has money to burn too but he approached that kind of thing with a lot of science and experience behind his money and he went down 11km, this Stockton guy didnt listen to anyone except himself and was only in it to milk tourists out of their money.
The ride was a 100 grand cheaper until Stockton found out you can't have a vessel flagged in another nation operating as a commercial tourism project from a US or canadian port, so he jacked the price up another $100,000+ to cover the horizon arctic support ship nut. The window/portal wasn't rated deep enough? Again money he wasn't willing to spend. Use steel/titanium and a proven design? Nope carbon fibre is cheaper and they thoroughly tested it in his bathtub. Tether cable? Nope too expensive.

doesn't matter if Stockton has a billion dollars or a million dollars he wasn't going to pay to ever do it properly. He's just an industry cowboy, and now a dead one. Just a pity he took others with him.

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey
Idk if it's too soon, but what the hell!

Anyone who makes fun of the Titan disaster is deeply fucked up.
It's all just a watered down form of comedy that'll implode at some point. Awful!

What the hull are you talking about!?!?
You're the one sinking to a new low!
Fuck man, you really go to great depths at their expense!
I might even say you're scraping the bottom!
But either way, the pressure of defending the deceased made me crack up anyways! 😂

Back