FYI To All Registered Members (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
God I hope some of you lot die of covid after your tenth booster ...

Sorry tehbitch
But... Not that it matters.. at all, but I'll be the drama guy and say anyway

I am done with this site..
Niggers, faggots (coming from me) jobless scum, Mexicans who can't keep their kids, and basically all the very worst brainlets have converged..
What a shame

deviant2

hell is other people
LMAO @Bethy 🔥
..right on

God I hope some of you lot die of covid after your tenth booster ...

Sorry tehbitch
But... Not that it matters.. at all, but I'll be the drama guy and say anyway

I am done with this site..
Niggers, faggots (coming from me) jobless scum, Mexicans who can't keep their kids, and basically all the very worst brainlets have converged..
What a shame
Why are you here?
You need to just go away.
What happened to your verbiage, lengthy poetic synopses?
Are your weird ass jimmies rustled?

mrln

silent ghost
id like to thank the mods for keeping this site up and running in tip top shape. id like to thank teh bitch for keeping this site going,as well. (maybe i shudda said that first. well pretend i did). i really enjoy this site and the company of my gore family. ill be here as long as this site is around.
because im unbanable

deviant2

hell is other people
id like to thank the mods for keeping this site up and running in tip top shape. id like to thank teh bitch for keeping this site going,as well. (maybe i shudda said that first. well pretend i did). i really enjoy this site and the company of my gore family. ill be here as long as this site is around.
because im unbanable
Amen.
g'morning Sunshine

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
That colonial gentleman appears to have got up in rather a rush and put the wrong uniform on i‘m sure some helpful person will point out his error later when he’s sticking parking tickets on screens.

how frustrating. neither threads or even my own posts are showing. And looking on other devices where the site was open just breaks shit.

Xena1966

This user was banned
you are a absolute fucking idiot, @TehBitch ban this shitty account this isnt even a real person.
Yeah, they had an awful lot to say about you. I can see why you're so scared.....
Its good to see things on planet Xena are still the same several rings of vodka haze but she’s still there with tales about the Fake site duh ! Mixing people up and other interesting stuff hey at least it wasn’t about her bra. This place just wouldn’t be the same without her but note to mods let’s try it.
Really?? You too...? Why am I surprised even...?

Last edited:

Vwj

NewbieX
Why can't we use words like nigger?
Because someone may get offended, and the internet bows down to the soft cunts that get offended by words, hopefully you won’t be able to use cracker in public too, just to even this shit out, I don’t use any of them words and don’t bother me, but taking away someone’s freedom of speech and not another’s is hypocritical and I fucking hate that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back