To FAT to FRY? Ohio death row inmate claims his weight should prevent his execution! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Search 'n Destroy

Well Known Member
ron%20post.jpg

A condemned Ohio inmate who weighs at least 480 pounds wants his upcoming execution delayed, saying his weight could lead to a “torturous and lingering death.”

Ronald Post, who shot and killed a hotel clerk in northern Ohio almost 30 years ago, said his weight, vein access, scar tissue and other medical problems raise the likelihood his executioners would encounter severe problems. He’s also so big that the execution gurney might not hold him, lawyers for Post said in federal court papers filed Friday.

“Indeed, given his unique physical and medical condition there is a substantial risk that any attempt to execute him will result in serious physical and psychological pain to him, as well as an execution involving a torturous and lingering death,” the filing said.

Post, 53, is scheduled to die Jan. 16 for the 1983 shooting death of Helen Vantz in Elyria.

A spokeswoman for the prisons department had no comment on the pending litigation.

Inmates’ weight has come up previously in death penalty cases in Ohio and elsewhere.

In 2008, federal courts rejected arguments by condemned double-killer Richard Cooey that he was too obese to die by injection. Cooey’s attorneys had argued that prison food and limited opportunities to exercise contributed to a weight problem that would make it difficult for the execution team to find a viable vein for lethal injection.

P

Psycho Lady

Internet Warrior
Obviously, he is getting way to much food in prison. It pisses me off when fat people say they can't help how fat they are. I always tell them I don't recal there being many obese people at Auschwitz. They look at me like im a bitch but I think there a bitch. They think they should get special treatement for being lazy fat fucks.
They should just put a bullet between his eyes & be finished with him.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
See all these murderers that are on death row,they should give them a year to appeal or whatever,then when they lose their appeal fry/hang/firing squad/stone their arses.......then chop them up,stick them in little freezer bags,stick them on a plane to Africa,then all the little black babies would have something for tea?? Not saying it would save every cunt fae starving tae death like- but no point in these murderers going to waste- especially if they're big fat juicy ones like Mr Post here!! :biteme:

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Feed that fat fuck some more fried chicken and french fries and let his fucking heart explode! Aught to just increase the dose of death juice if he is a fatty, and lay his fat ass on the floor so he won't break the table!

If your caught killing or DNA connects you to murder then I don't think you should be able to live another day js murders take their victims lives without any remorse so why should we give murders pitty

Back