disaster Tornado Touches Down In Florida (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator

A Large Tornado Touches Down On The Ground In The Area Of Fort Lauderdale Reports Of Damage​

Florida, USA
Numerous Florida residents watched a confirmed large tornado touches down in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Multiple videos from different angles show debris and power flashes as the tornado moves through the area, multiple reports of possible damage. The extent of the damage is currently unknown at this time

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I love watching nature do it's thing. Humans have become a bit too arrogant when it comes to the world around them. It's nice to see a "check" every now and then.

Dr.West

Lurker
Hey guys just passing through! Wow that was amazing to see minutiae we really are compared to the earth we so trash and disregard! Well she won't be disregarded anymore not to those lucky people

Twiggychick

Ready to purge the planet?
That was NOT a large tornado. That was a fart in a whirlwind. Go to YouTube and bring up Tuscaloosa tornado. A mile wide mother fucker that devastated us 4-27-2011

KiKi51669

Lurker
~*~I'm from Vegas... we have 'dirt devils'... only dangerous if you have a sheet of plywood or something. lol. Now I live in Wichita, KS, and every time there is bad weather predicted, I have an emergency backpack next to me and my boots on.~*~

A Large Tornado Touches Down On The Ground In The Area Of Fort Lauderdale Reports Of Damage​

Florida, USA
Numerous Florida residents watched a confirmed large tornado touches down in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Multiple videos from different angles show debris and power flashes as the tornado moves through the area, multiple reports of possible damage. The extent of the damage is currently unknown at this time

View attachment 740467
Cease repeating OMG, you stupid yankee bitch.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
i don't think it matters how big a tornado is
when you see it live in front of you, any size twister is terrifying
i saw a small one once, it was like watching a Tyrannosaurus run past... pure panic

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
Oh no, not Florida!

point-and-laugh-schadenfreude.gif

Back