bizarre Touchdown for moloch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I gave you a good job faggot, which was uncalled for, sorry. Then I gave you a disagree which doesn't make sense really, before finally settling on a vomit.
I felt I should explain my actions.
Have a nice day :)

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
Is this the same guys that did that golden Nazi song?I know I'm in the minority here,but I dig their use of santanic football,and the videos are always pretty unique!

So I see 3 possibilities. So be:
1) you take us to an ARG so why not but I think you got the wrong site
2) either you are in this delirium and why not even if I find it weird and I would advise you to talk about it with someone.
3) you are a troll...
At least try to tell us what it is so that those who are not interested don't waste their time...

Bugalooelbows369

Well unknown member
So I see 3 possibilities. So be:
1) you take us to an ARG so why not but I think you got the wrong site
2) either you are in this delirium and why not even if I find it weird and I would advise you to talk about it with someone.
3) you are a troll...
At least try to tell us what it is so that those who are not interested don't waste their time...
i am friend of the producer and i also do unique sound effects for some the videos, people all over the world still worship gods of the early ages of time and they are actually more in control of the world than any other human due to supernatural knowledge that is real and still happening. I am not illuminated but i do have family active in masonry and are particularly wealthy due to being politically active and running private businesses. Ive come across many occult persons over the years but thats a long story. It is not an ARG. Its just reality. The real reality, not the watered down television hyponotherapy reality that peoples eyes consume on a daily basis. The abuse citizens of goverments face is real

princeharming

sanctified
i am friend of the producer and i also do unique sound effects for some the videos, people all over the world still worship gods of the early ages of time and they are actually more in control of the world than any other human due to supernatural knowledge that is real and still happening. I am not illuminated but i do have family active in masonry and are particularly wealthy due to being politically active and running private businesses. Ive come across many occult persons over the years but thats a long story. It is not an ARG. Its just reality. The real reality, not the watered down television hyponotherapy reality that peoples eyes consume on a daily basis. The abuse citizens of goverments face is real
whatever... you probably typed this while eating McDonald's and watching keeping up with the Kardashians

Bugalooelbows369

Well unknown member
whatever... you probably typed this while eating McDonald's and watching keeping up with the Kardashians
if thats how you view your average person than youd be right but thats not me buddy. If your trying to get a reaction than your shit out of luck. Im just sharing some little harmless tunes and entertainment. Why do you and all your friends attack instead of paying no mind to it? Is it just how the goregrish culture is? Do you all have some kind of love for me in those blackened hearts?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Why are you just spamming the whole forum trying to promote your friends videos and YouTube channel 🤷‍♂️?

This is a gore forum it's not somewhere for retards like you to promote their friends videos and channels, if you want to promote their stuff do it on your Facebook page

Back