Tourist defended woman, preventing the attack from ending in murder. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

frederykruysch

tropical darks
A man stabbed a woman in La Carolina park in Quito, Ecuador.

Everything indicates that it was an attempted femicide, the criminal stabbed himself after failing in his intention to kill the woman.
20220415_120229.jpg

This Honduran tourist acted and defended the woman, preventing the attack from ending in murder.
20220415_120234.jpg

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"

View attachment 581571

Everything indicates that it was an attempted femicide, the criminal stabbed himself after failing in his intention to kill the woman.
View attachment 581572

This Honduran tourist acted and defended the woman, preventing the attack from ending in murder.
View attachment 581573
I bet that tourist got some pussy afterwards... Congratulations to the number one tourist of the year.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 581571

View attachment 581572

View attachment 581573
That's Wild Peeps! The usual "Rule of Thumb" is to pull out a Recording Device,And "GET THAT FOOTAGE" Could it B possible that People R starting to Gv a Fuck for their Common Man? NAW! He probably just 👁👁 an Opportunity to Bag Himself a "Ltl Greaser" But there's always the "One Offs" possibility...Maybe?
🤷‍♂️...SP

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Considering the build of the "aggressor" I'm not surprised that this white knight story didn't end as bad as it usually does.
I mean, c'mon dude, letting him put his foot on you ?
You ought to have more fight in you, if you're so set on killing someone, have at it with the willing participant who's so graciously offering himself as a meat shield.
It's not like the would be killer is actually risking his own life in the process ...

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Considering the build of the "aggressor" I'm not surprised that this white knight story didn't end as bad as it usually does.
I mean, c'mon dude, letting him put his foot on you ?
You ought to have more fight in you, if you're so set on killing someone, have at it with the willing participant who's so graciously offering himself as a meat shield.
It's not like the would be killer is actually risking his own life in the process ...

Yeah. He was such a pussy he even asked a tree to help stab himself as he was too weak to do it alone. But the tree didn’t want to be seen hurting a little bitch and told him to fuck off.

1DA74720-CA1F-4A3F-99EB-C7081A01972E.jpeg

TomSawyer

Rookie

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
In a perfect world, the tourist draws his concealed carry 9mm or .45 pistol and puts two rounds center mass into the knife wielding attacker, neutralizing him immediately.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

View attachment 581571

View attachment 581572

View attachment 581573
everyone should kick ass on those idiots attacking women, if you're going to hit a women, you'll probably hit your kid too. <--- my opinion.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
👍🙂👍🙂👍🙂👍🙂👍🙂👍🙂

Back in the day in America there was a species who irrespective of the threat would jump in harm's way to help those incapable of defending themselves.

They were known as " M E N " .
Betcha she won't visit that shit hole again

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Betcha they won't either ...

Last edited:
Back