Toybox killer lost audiotapes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.

A little context :

David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002), also known as the Toy-Box Killer, was an American kidnapper, torturer, rapist and suspected serial killer. Though no bodies were found, he was accused by his accomplices of killing several women and suspected by the police to have murdered as many as 60 women from Arizona and New Mexico, while living in Elephant Butte, New Mexico, approximately seven miles north of Truth or Consequences.

Ray often had an audio tape recording of his voice played for his victims whenever they regained consciousness, but they are now kept under ceiling. He also had a video of one of his victims, Kelli Garrett (also called Kelli Van Cleave), which dated from 1996.

How do you think it would be possible to get those tapes ?
Maybe by stealing them but it sounds real stupid even for a r-tard like me and god knows I did retarded things in my life.
Maybe by bribing some officiers but I don't know if that would work either...

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.
We will never listen to those tapes. In America, we like to hide the evidence so no special snowflake gets offended by violence.
wack-memegenerator-ne-29157376..png

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The closest I ever got was when I read word for word transcripts that were shared on a gore site quite a long time ago, but people can be clever and make up their own bullshit too, so who knows what's real or not.
Imagine how much stuff is out there in the FBI vaults etc, recorded videos and pics. I suppose the authorities don't want people doing copy cat stuff so keep it hidden.

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.
The closest I ever got was when I read word for word transcripts that were shared on a gore site quite a long time ago, but people can be clever and make up their own bullshit too, so who knows what's real or not.
Imagine how much stuff is out there in the FBI vaults etc, recorded videos and pics. I suppose the authorities don't want people doing copy cat stuff so keep it hidden.
Do you remember the name of the website?

In fact we would need somebody who works at the fbi to leak it, that's the only way
But no one will risk his job for some degenerates on a gore site

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

A little context :

David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002), also known as the Toy-Box Killer, was an American kidnapper, torturer, rapist and suspected serial killer. Though no bodies were found, he was accused by his accomplices of killing several women and suspected by the police to have murdered as many as 60 women from Arizona and New Mexico, while living in Elephant Butte, New Mexico, approximately seven miles north of Truth or Consequences.

Ray often had an audio tape recording of his voice played for his victims whenever they regained consciousness, but they are now kept under ceiling. He also had a video of one of his victims, Kelli Garrett (also called Kelli Van Cleave), which dated from 1996.

Maybe by stealing them but it sounds real stupid even for a r-tard like me and god knows I did retarded things in my life.
Gotta admit! They'd b an Interesting and Entertaining listen! 🤟🤘🤙...SP

DaDuke

Rookie
American law can’t convict a dead man so he died as a innocent man, someone needs to fill out a request for the audio or a transcribe of the audio under The Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. 552 Law, may take few month or few years unless you have an attorney that can speed up the process, you can also request information about your-self that government has on record about you, you’ll be surprised the shit you’ll find, they may have shit like your 5 grade homework, a copy of a fake ID you made, A receipt from Walmart of you purchases, or document of private conversations you had with a psychologist

hoze123

its boring , entertain me

A little context :

the FBI has it and i doubt you can just bribe the FBI

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.
American law can’t convict a dead man so he died as a innocent man, someone needs to fill out a request for the audio or a transcribe of the audio under The Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. 552 Law, may take few month or few years unless you have an attorney that can speed up the process, you can also request information about your-self that government has on record about you, you’ll be surprised the shit you’ll find, they may have shit like your 5 grade homework, a copy of a fake ID you made, A receipt from Walmart of you purchases, or document of private conversations you had with a psychologist
Interesting !
I will try to know more about that procedure

jhouma77

This user was banned
I find that kind of reasoning to be very inane. You realize how many incidents ARE out there for the public to read and view? Pointless to hide evidence. It should be available online free at transcriptsandvideosforthegeneralpublicbroughttoyoubythefbi.com

Madwoman.x

Rookie
Excellent!
The guy has anxiety etc in real life, but he makes a very convincing David Parker Ray.
(I keep going to call him Ray Parker Junior - the man out of Ghostbusters?) :gremlin:

SlothSkunk

Lurker
If your going to go that route try to get the Tool Box killers tapes for us. Or maybe some of the Miranda project tapes. Don't be selfish.

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.
If your going to go that route try to get the Tool Box killers tapes for us. Or maybe some of the Miranda project tapes. Don't be selfish.
I don't live in the US actually so I don't know if I could even be able to do that...
Never heard of the Miranda project tho, what is it ? :dawhat:

Back