Toybox killer lost audiotapes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
There was 2 ex soldiers who would kidnap women then film themselves telling the women they are now their sex slaves and there partners are dead and babies are gone and if the make them angry they will die. And footage of that is available. One was a Ching Chong ameri-can and the other whitey. Whitey had a fake tooth with a cyanide pill in it he ate as soon as he was arrested. I may have got the tooth part wrong but definitely he had a cyanide capsule which he chomped on and died a few days later. The other I think was caught or killed a while later. Pretty fooked up situation for the ladies. This may interest you. 🙂👍

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.
There was 2 ex soldiers who would kidnap women then film themselves telling the women they are now their sex slaves and there partners are dead and babies are gone and if the make them angry they will die. And footage of that is available. One was a Ching Chong ameri-can and the other whitey. Whitey had a fake tooth with a cyanide pill in it he ate as soon as he was arrested. I may have got the tooth part wrong but definitely he had a cyanide capsule which he chomped on and died a few days later. The other I think was caught or killed a while later. Pretty fooked up situation for the ladies. This may interest you. 🙂👍
Omfg !!! Of course I'm interested thank you for telling me about it !
So since the footage is available did someone posted it on goregrish ?

SlothSkunk

Lurker
Leonard Lake and Charles Ng kidnapped and killed dozens of women and taped them. They were trying to have a harem of slaves the called Mirandas. there are some short clips of some of their victims out there but the full tapes are either under locka nd key or destroyed, but worth a read up as it sounds like they would be relative to your interests :)

SlothSkunk

Lurker
Actually one of their partners, a woman named Cricket is still alive and out there somewhere, there's footage of her on youtube talking about kidnapping girls etc. not sure whats up with the audio on this one but Cricket appears around 5:00

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Ah this fucko. He had detailed instructions too in his torture chamber. That would be an interesting read. He designed some tools his own creations even 😂 one of his kind.

hellena

Fresh Meat

A little context :

David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002), also known as the Toy-Box Killer, was an American kidnapper, torturer, rapist and suspected serial killer. Though no bodies were found, he was accused by his accomplices of killing several women and suspected by the police to have murdered as many as 60 women from Arizona and New Mexico, while living in Elephant Butte, New Mexico, approximately seven miles north of Truth or Consequences.

Ray often had an audio tape recording of his voice played for his victims whenever they regained consciousness, but they are now kept under ceiling. He also had a video of one of his victims, Kelli Garrett (also called Kelli Van Cleave), which dated from 1996.

How do you think it would be possible to get those tapes ?
Maybe by stealing them but it sounds real stupid even for a r-tard like me and god knows I did retarded things in my life.
Maybe by bribing some officiers but I don't know if that would work either...
I’ve only heard some things someone recorded from outside the courtroom, and you have to struggle a lot to even make out what it is. Hopefully we’ll find them some day

Rhus Toxicodendron

The Evil Dead
Yup! Both cases super interesting! Another tape we won't probably ever be able to listen to are the ones of Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris.. They are so bad that are used to desensitize FBI agents!

Zealot

NewbieX

A little context :

David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002), also known as the Toy-Box Killer, was an American kidnapper, torturer, rapist and suspected serial killer. Though no bodies were found, he was accused by his accomplices of killing several women and suspected by the police to have murdered as many as 60 women from Arizona and New Mexico, while living in Elephant Butte, New Mexico, approximately seven miles north of Truth or Consequences.

Ray often had an audio tape recording of his voice played for his victims whenever they regained consciousness, but they are now kept under ceiling. He also had a video of one of his victims, Kelli Garrett (also called Kelli Van Cleave), which dated from 1996.

How do you think it would be possible to get those tapes ?
Maybe by stealing them but it sounds real stupid even for a r-tard like me and god knows I did retarded things in my life.
Maybe by bribing some officiers but I don't know if that would work either...
Toy Box Killer was one of those Killers that truly scared me. His victims were drugged so I'm sure that was a bit better for them.

Back