Trans man dipped prosthetic penis in pint 'for a prank' then smashed gaming machine in rage after being told to leave pub (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
begbie-trainspotting.gif

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
Yes! Exactly!

How would a man know about what it feels like to ovulate?

Or how would a woman know how it feels to be full of testosterone and risk taking madness at 19 years of age?

All the subtleties are missed and so you get a drag queen version of being a female: all dolled up in theatrical make up, over sexed up, big hair and wild looking. Mincing along like a women in a movie.

Or that mad woman pretending she's a man above. They never choose to be a quiet man who is a priest or a nerd, its always the aggro masculinity and the trappings of a female ideal of what a male is
Well theyre injecting themselves with hormones everyday. And yea they didnt mature with it. I think she hit the machine cause she was testosterone raging.

TW42

Fresh Meat
Well I'm gay and that is a sorry example of a man. I mean, passing her on the street I'd great her as miss or ma'am just as an observation haha

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
View attachment 648370

All they did was ask "him" to leave, if I did something like this the least I would expect is a well deserved beating. These "people" are so unhinged they probably think that is how men behave.

This thing still looks like a butch chick with a Fleshlight attached. I'd have taken the broken glass shards from the pub floor and correct the surgical mistake

ÜberCharged

Hezbollah Jones
View attachment 648370

All they did was ask "him" to leave, if I did something like this the least I would expect is a well deserved beating. These "people" are so unhinged they probably think that is how men behave.

Subhumans doing Subhuman things..... nothing surprising :skull:

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
View attachment 648370

Why do lesbians always contort their face to look as manly as possible? I know they think they look awesome but they look like their trying to make a face, nobody nails it, just stop. Btw when you get your weird Pinocchio dick you won't feel any better.

Back