Trans man dipped prosthetic penis in pint 'for a prank' then smashed gaming machine in rage after being told to leave pub (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
FlxZTK8XoAE3_9I.jpg

Jesse Hawthorne, 30, put his fake appendage a customer's drink as part of a prank, a court was told.

He then became angry after he was told to leave the Cwtch bar in Caerphilly, south Wales, on September 14 last year.

Miquelle Groves, prosecuting, told Newport Magistrates' Court: "He entered the seating area and exposed a prosthetic penis. The defendant placed the false genitalia in somebody's drink.

"CCTV showed there was an element of distress caused to some customers and he was asked to leave the premises.

"The defendant became very aggressive and he had a glass bottle which he threw towards the bandit completely smashing its screen to pieces."

All they did was ask "him" to leave, if I did something like this the least I would expect is a well deserved beating. These "people" are so unhinged they probably think that is how men behave.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 648370

All they did was ask "him" to leave, if I did something like this the least I would expect is a well deserved beating. These "people" are so unhinged they probably think that is how men behave.

Fkn Fruit Loop! I'd like to Dip His Confused Head into a Vat of Acid! It'd Fix-em right Up!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Just like trans - girly women like to ham up the drag stuff and pout and act like a characterture of the concept of a woman, so this freak XX with a vagina and some hormone tablets and a double mastectomy apes 'its' idea of a male with over the top violence, stupid poses etc. and then dips its dildo into some cunts drink.

Should have been beaten up by an XY male...

1673055755875.png

And I can't stand how the media calls her a 'he'. 'he' is not a male, 'he' is a chick wearing drag. so call the fucking thing a she...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Just like trans - girly women like to ham up the drag stuff and pout and act like a characterture of the concept of a woman, so this freak XX with a vagina and some hormone tablets and a double mastectomy apes 'its' idea of a male with over the top violence, stupid poses etc. and then dips its dildo into some cunts drink.

Should have been beaten up by an XY male...

View attachment 648377

And I can't stand how the media calls her a 'he'. 'he' is not a male, 'he' is a chick wearing drag. so call the fucking thing a she...
Kick Da Bitch in the Fkn Twat! Fkn Camel Toe Ho-Down!!! WTF R We even talkin about here??? 🤣🤣🤣...SP

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
View attachment 648370

Why do butch lesbians always contort their face?

kreeper13

GGMa'fucka
View attachment 648370

Not one time during it's tantrum did it yell...suck my dick!!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Why do butch lesbians always contort their face?
'she's' not a butch lesbian, 'he' is a "trans men are real men" 'man'.

And they contort their faces because they are trying to act like their interpretation of a male.

Obviously only a stereo typic male concept they get from reading books about men and watching movies so they can cherry pick the bits they like.

How anyone can 'feel' they are the wrong gender is just ludicrous as they have not lived that life with all it's vignettes and subtle learning situations.

There is a hell of a lot more to being a male or a female than cutting your genitals off and wearing a suit or a dress.

So the whole concept is a farce and society in the west is just encouraging self mutilation and hormonal nullification by surgical proxy.

In my opinion...

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
'she's' not a butch lesbian, 'he' is a "trans men are real men" 'man'.

And they contort their faces because they are trying to act like their interpretation of a male.

Obviously only a stereo typic male concept they get from reading books about men and watching movies so they can cherry pick the bits they like.

How anyone can 'feel' they are the wrong gender is just ludicrous as they have not lived that life with all it's vignettes and subtle learning situations.

There is a hell of a lot more to being a male or a female than cutting your genitals off and wearing a suit or a dress.

So the whole concept is a farce and society in the west is just encouraging self mutilation and hormonal nullification by surgical proxy.

In my opinion...
It's the equivalent of wearing medals you didn't earn.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
It's the equivalent of wearing medals you didn't earn.
Yes! Exactly!

How would a man know about what it feels like to ovulate?

Or how would a woman know how it feels to be full of testosterone and risk taking madness at 19 years of age?

All the subtleties are missed and so you get a drag queen version of being a female: all dolled up in theatrical make up, over sexed up, big hair and wild looking. Mincing along like a women in a movie.

Or that mad woman pretending she's a man above. They never choose to be a quiet man who is a priest or a nerd, its always the aggro masculinity and the trappings of a female ideal of what a male is

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
She's pretty much a dollar store version of a man, if you're gonna changing sexes aim to be something a little better than scruffy chav

Back