accident Tree vs Retard. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PsychoticNature

Shrimp dick.
Not sure if he didn't scout the trail before riding it or in that split second he realized he was transabled and decided to fully commit to the cause.

Seriously though, how fucked in the head are transabled people? Can't imagine being a paraplegic wishing every day I could walk and then finding out able bodied people are intentionally diving head first into shallow pools for a set of new wheels.

Fucking hilarious.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
amen
he should not reproduce himself
but i gotta say he had four on the floor and landed running
that jump was boss except for the tree part
I'm sure when he's lying in the bathroom floor later throwing up blood and tree bark he's going to be thinking "That jump was Boss tho." 😂

monte1965

Fresh Meat
Not sure if he didn't scout the trail before riding it or in that split second he realized he was transabled and decided to fully commit to the cause.

Seriously though, how fucked in the head are transabled people? Can't imagine being a paraplegic wishing every day I could walk and then finding out able bodied people are intentionally diving head first into shallow pools for a set of new wheels.

Fucking hilarious.

View attachment 753771
It looks like he snapped his neck before he crashed into the tree

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺

Fucking hilarious.

View attachment 753771
I realise now I misjudged Sabu. He's actually just transabled: he identifies as retarded.

No but seriously, good upload. 😁🤣

Back