Crime Triggered NY Democrap gets arrested in Florida for Felony Criminal Misc, keying a Trump Supporters Truck. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Noodles al Dente

Fresh Meat
Let's go Brandon, LMAO ! Let's go to Jail, shithead.

Arrive on vacation, leave on probation. I hated growing up in Florida as a kid. Cops are definitely no nonsense down there and didn't mind harassing us every chance they got. On the other hand, I live in Portland, OR now and it's like being in a fuckin' Mad Max movie. I've most certainly learned to respect and appreciate the south's FAFO ethos. Hope this ass clown has learned to keep his shitty New York behavior where it belongs.

Last edited:

Ripcord97

AKA Conan
"Pick up some Key Lime Pie." Green Pickup. He thought the pickup was pie! Any good lawyer will get him off.

zyclownB

Rookie
I’m voting democrat this year so you fuckers won’t even be able to afford to take a shit.
The democrats should have have just doubled down on voter fraud instead the had to let faucci’s gain of function corona virus onto the people just in time to “fortify the election”.

Literally the most disgusting thing any party has ever done in human history. Literally.

They would still be preventing you from even buying seeds if they still could.

I’m not putting republicans under a golden light but leftist are emotionally controlled faggots that is filled with mentally ill people with purple hair chemically castrating their children with puberty blockers and purposely flooding the country with turd worlders so they can get their way.

All the shit they warned trump is/would do Biden is/has done. Remember how many time they said trump was mentally unfit? Those same people actively defend Biden mental state. That’s all I need to know.

Back