Tucker Carlson speaks to Texas Gov Abbott about the US illegal invasion. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

45cal1911

Well Known Member

Every American has to see the border for themselves to understand.
This disaster is purposely being done by the Fed Gov and it will impact every single American household in a negative.

Texas will take a stand and other G.O.P. Governors from other States Will provide support.

It’s a Mexican stand off between the Feds and the States. Is it the beginning of a civil war?

hedgerow

simpelton

PCR knows the score

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Every American has to see the border for themselves to understand.
This disaster is purposely being done by the Fed Gov and it will impact every single American household in a negative.

Texas will take a stand and other G.O.P. Governors from other States Will provide support.

It’s a Mexican stand off between the Feds and the States. Is it the beginning of a civil war?

I admire the rights that the US states and citizens have. When coordinated they can be quite powerful.

In Australia we have nothing like that. And are the poorer for it.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Yes those guys need to go thru the correct procedures to enter our country legally but If an illegal comes to the USA and takes a job from a US citizen that’s the lazy American’s fault. It shows a lack of initiative to let a guy who doesn’t even speak English outwork you and earn that dishwasher position

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
In your country…Did your Head of State ever threatened to use military might against their own just because you disagree?
In my country are all leftists like the majority of the countries in Europe. Our right wing is like your Democratic party...basically we are doomed.
Similar situation happened in the early 80's and i was a kid back then. Right now if you try to expose their agenda, protesting, whatever, you are considered a nazi, that's how bad it is.

Last edited:

beetlejuice420

☠ Go Ahead, Make My Millenium
costume-murica-captain-america-6734425088.jpg

45cal1911

Well Known Member
In my country are all leftists like the majority of the countries in Europe. Our right wing is like your Democratic party...basically we are doomed.
Similar situation happened in the early 80's and i was a kid back then. Right now if you try to expose their agenda, protesting, whatever, you are considered a nazi, that's how bad it is.

Dirl…We are not doomed. We just have to fight back by any means and defend what is yours.

Back