beatings Two Male Thieves Get A Free-For-All Beating. Manaus. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Yes, Manaus again - they be busy there...

Yesterday of Tuesday 12th, two criminals who did not have their identities revealed, were brutally lynched by angry people after trying to rob a bus line in the vicinity of Marginal Street, neighborhood São José Operário, in the East Zone of the capital.

The pair were caught in the middle of the street, tied up and then given a beating session by the passengers who were in the collective. Tired of the constant assaults, the populace decided to apply a quick response to the two. They were allowed home after two hours of punishment, tails between their legs, bloodied, battered and pretty broken.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Awesome, but they forgot to set them on fire at the end.

I was actually thinking the same thing.
Tire Necklaces for them is usually the finishing touch for these kind of vids.

While I would agree to a good caning after the crime, this seems to be too much to inflict on badly broken people whose only defense is to play dead and hope to somehow live thru it.
Doesn't seem very sporting.

And tho I hope at some point at least ONE person told the crowd that their excessive beating makes the crowd no better morally than the thieves, I doubt they would be listened to.

So Tire Necklace flambe away!!

• Love
Reactions: HG

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"
Yes, Manaus again - they be busy there...

Yesterday of Tuesday 12th, two criminals who did not have their identities revealed, were brutally lynched by angry people after trying to rob a bus line in the vicinity of Marginal Street, neighborhood São José Operário, in the East Zone of the capital.

The pair were caught in the middle of the street, tied up and then given a beating session by the passengers who were in the collective. Tired of the constant assaults, the populace decided to apply a quick response to the two. They were allowed home after two hours of punishment, tails between their legs, bloodied, battered and pretty broken.

View attachment 581016
At least they lived.

DevilRullz

This user was banned
at the end the guy asked one of them "where is the woman? will you take me there?" so i think they kidnapped someone

Back