accident Two on zipline (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I'm unsure of where the faggotry is in the video. Clearly you are an expert on the homosexual condition, so do tell - share your gay wisdom with us.
You can't be serious. When you're butt to nuts with another guy it's fucking gay. It doesn't matter if it's on a zip line or riding bitch on a motorcycle. It's gay as the day is long.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
You can't be serious. When you're butt to nuts with another guy it's fucking gay. It doesn't matter if it's on a zip line or riding bitch on a motorcycle. It's gay as the day is long.
I'm starting to wonder just how assured you folks are in your own sexuality, if proximity to another man makes you (or both of you) gay.

That is simply your insecurities (or fantasies) on display for the world to see.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I'm starting to wonder just how assured you folks are in your own sexuality, if proximity to another man makes you (or both of you) gay.

That is simply your insecurities (or fantasies) on display for the world to see.
I don't give a single fuck what you fags do with each others balls, just don't normalize gay shit with me.

Back