Serious Two years for killing an old man!? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Soppy_Cow

I'm one soppy cow!
this kid needs to have his ass handed to him. fucking punk assed bitch....
make his life miserable for the rest of his existence.
constantly let it be known hes a murderer. find where he lives and works. follow him around. make him so paranoid,he kills himself.
I completely agree with you. But I think what will happen, is that this Muslim, cowardly cunt will be protected like a lot of them are.
Two years for killing a defenseless old man is just appalling. Bless his soul. 😥

mrln

silent ghost
I completely agree with you. But I think what will happen, is that this Muslim, cowardly cunt will be protected like a lot of them are.
Two years for killing a defenseless old man is just appalling. Bless his soul. 😥
yea i get it... :oops:

but it should still be a reminder,no matter how its done. its not slander by no means,so its not spreading rumours around.
taunt him every day,as a reminder.
its appalling. the whole thing.

markymark6373

Well Known Member
He will get his comeuppance, that poor man will have sons or grandsons. I say this because if he was my dad i would be waiting for the fucker to get out and then i would see the fucker off and i would be quite happy to do the time for it.

Markymark I agree 100% are well and truly fucked mate
I am proud to be English but the country is going down the pan…

macread

Well Known Member
He will get his comeuppance, that poor man will have sons or grandsons. I say this because if he was my dad i would be waiting for the fucker to get out and then i would see the fucker off and i would be quite happy to do the time for it.

Markymark I agree 100% are well and truly fucked mate
I agree he should get what he deserves and if it was my Dad I would definitely get the fucker when he came out but unfortunately not everyone thinks like that. My wifes brother was in court about 20 years ago accused of having sex with 3 under age girls the youngest being 11 he threatened them saying he would kill them if they told anyone. That dirty lowlife had a not proven verdict which isn't a not guilty or a guilty and is only used in Scotland. How a jury did not have the brains to think that 3 different young girls can't all be lying I will never know. The thing is there were also others apart from those three that he abused and never went to court for and none of the girls families to date have ever gave him the beatings he deserves. My wife has never spoken to him since and says she never will. He tried to speak to me in the street one day, my words to him were. If you ever try and talk to me again I will kick the fuck right out of you and the only reason I am not doing it now is because you are a dirty cowardly snitching bastard ( which he is ) and I will end up in prison. I would love to do the cunt but never had the opportunity

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Unfuckingbelievable
I’m English but England is fucked….
Where did all this hyper left lawlessness begin?

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Cambridge now but am from Birmingham originally.
My partner is from BrummyLand 😁😁

This idiot is marked for life...
He IS, Trust me. When he is out in a few months my bet is.... He will be done over
He has left a family extremely ANGRY with a few grown up grandchildren i imagine that would love to get involved. Also word in the streets will already ve out where he is from and ALOT of people HATE elderly man/woman beaters. He has made his bed, done the crime, did fk all time and when he gets out, fk is he going to whine... Mwahahaahaahaaaa

Last edited:

markymark6373

Well Known Member
My partner is from BrummyLand 😁😁

He IS, Trust me. When he is out in a few months my bet is.... He will be done over
He has left a family extremely ANGRY with a few grown up grandchildren i imagine that would love to get involved. Also word in the streets will already ve out where he is from and ALOT of people HATE elderly man/woman beaters. He has made his bed, done the crime, did fk all time and when he gets out, fk is he going to whine... Mwahahaahaahaaaa
What part of Birmingham?

Back