Funny UFC champ Sean Strickland tells Canadian journalist to go fuck himself (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Well Said Sean 🧨

giphy.gif

D.O.A.

We are Kings
This "fuckin" zero has been hit in the head toooo many times. My god what an arrogant fool. Mind you...he's MAGA, which explains everything.

Give 'em hell for what???????? LOL........MAGA MAggots are so dumb.
You are the kind of weak faggot he was talking about.

I'd like to pop out one of your eyeballs from your head irl with my thumb but I'm gonna have to settle for something else, something I can do right now

piNkGutz

Lurker
Hey @Stunt_dude did I just ban your boyfriend? As soon as I hit ban and he withdrew his cock from your ass you were here like a fly on shit, you canadian faggots
?? Tf? Did you interpret that backwards? He gave a retard reaction to that fucking pos' radio's comment. Did you not realize that @Stunt_dude agreed with the video, not with the fking radiodickhead kid. And then you gave him 5 minutes to reply to you? Sorry, our 2 year old woke up and wr have real life to talk about in between shots of gore. Ffs, I flipped his phone. *smh* messymessymessy

Attachments

• frosty-the-snowman-smh.gif
    frosty-the-snowman-smh.gif
    261.8 KB · Views: 18

D.O.A.

We are Kings
?? Tf? Did you interpret that backwards? He gave a retard reaction to that fucking pos' radio's comment. Did you not realize that @Stunt_dude agreed with the video, not with the fking radiodickhead kid. And then you gave him 5 minutes to reply to you? Sorry, our 2 year old woke up and wr have real life to talk about in between shots of gore. Ffs, I flipped his phone. *smh* messymessymessy
Lmao another Canadian faggot chimes in, are all you guys blowing each other?

piNkGutz

Lurker
Hahaha, I do, literally blow him, but... sorry for your fantasy, im a chick, dude. Honestly asking why he got banned for a reaction emoji? I've never seen that happen before. Touch a cord, did he?

Back