UK: 'Gang of white boys' 'chased black teenager, 14, before stabbing him to death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Perhaps the roughest showdown in the UK was the triple murder On December 6, 1995, Rettendon, the murder of the "Essex Boys"
Tony Tucker (38), Patrick Tate (37) and Craig Rolfe (26) three drug dealers
All three of them were shot in close proximity with a shotguns in a remote area, the next morning the car and the corpses were discovered.
View attachment 532412View attachment 532413View attachment 532414View attachment 532415View attachment 532416View attachment 532417View attachment 532418View attachment 532419View attachment 532420
I've not seen the exterior photos before, I thought they had got shot in that garage tbh.

SweeneyTodd

REDЯUM REDЯUM REDЯUM
Perhaps the roughest showdown in the UK was the triple murder On December 6, 1995, Rettendon, the murder of the "Essex Boys"
Tony Tucker (38), Patrick Tate (37) and Craig Rolfe (26) three drug dealers
All three of them were shot in close proximity with a shotguns in a remote area, the next morning the car and the corpses were discovered.
View attachment 532412View attachment 532413View attachment 532414View attachment 532415View attachment 532416View attachment 532417View attachment 532418View attachment 532419View attachment 532420
didn't know these photos existed watched the films about them growing up nice one.

illinois33

Rookie
UK: 'Gang of white boys' 'chased black teenager, 14, before stabbing him to death

Birmingham murder probe launched after 'gang of white boys stabbed black teenager, 14, to death'

Quote:
Police were called to scene near McDonald's on College Road in Kingstanding
The schoolboy, who has not been identified, was pronounced dead at scene
Witnesses described seeing a 'gang of white lads' attacking a black teenager
Witnesses have described seeing a 'gang of white lads' attacking a 14-year-old black boy like a 'pack of feral animals' as police launch a murder probe and hunt up to seven suspects.

Emergency services rushed to the scene near to the McDonald's on College Road, Kingstanding, Birmingham, at around 7.30pm on Monday in the aftermath of a large street fight.
Wow, I’ve never seen a group of Africans called this “like a pack of feral animals”

This must be another hate crime on the white race, promoted by major news media.
good,get that nigger

Soppy_Cow

I'm one soppy cow!
UK: 'Gang of white boys' 'chased black teenager, 14, before stabbing him to death

Birmingham murder probe launched after 'gang of white boys stabbed black teenager, 14, to death'

Quote:
Witnesses have described seeing a 'gang of white lads' attacking a 14-year-old black boy like a 'pack of feral animals' as police launch a murder probe and hunt up to seven suspects.

Emergency services rushed to the scene near to the McDonald's on College Road, Kingstanding, Birmingham, at around 7.30pm on Monday in the aftermath of a large street fight.
Wow, I’ve never seen a group of Africans called this “like a pack of feral animals”

This must be another hate crime on the white race, promoted by major news media.
When the politicital activist, Sasha Johnson was shot, the BBC knew who the culprits were, but because they are so lefty, they didn't initially say it was a black person that shot her.

hoze123

its boring , entertain me

Quote:

how the turn tables 😂😂

graves

Deer Head

Quote:

Glory to the youth!

Bloodshot

Rookie
Rare event. Why don't we hear about the usuàl daily murders that either don't involve white or the white is the victim

Vwj

NewbieX
Rare event. Why don't we hear about the usuàl daily murders that either don't involve white or the white is the victim
Not sure it was on the news but in London the black kids kept robbing from the Asians, they went in with a shot gun and a machete and shot an Asian in the face and the Asians took the machete and cut off one of the black kids hands

People have had enough

Bloodshot

Rookie
Not sure it was on the news but in London the black kids kept robbing from the Asians, they went in with a shot gun and a machete and shot an Asian in the face and the Asians took the machete and cut off one of the black kids hands

People have had enough
People will get killed until only animals are left

Bloodshot

Rookie
Probably the last white boys in that area. Defending themselves no doubt. Hard to survive there whatever colour u are
No. I'm not just a gobshite. Yes. I know what I'm talking about. It's like little Baghdad there. Sharia law and people who can't speak English running round with machetes

mrln

silent ghost
The liberal media is corrupt as fuck here in the states . They never ever report on black on white crime. It's pathetic.
its the govt bro. like i mentioned to you in another thread. idk if you got to it yet. (spoiler alert)
its all about divide and conquer.

Akanon

Rookie
Funny how this story has found its way on here but the fact that in the last 3 days there has been pitched battles with machetes by black youth gangs fighting each other in London, even in Hyde Park in daylight, not a mention......hmmmm.
Amazing...I thought they banned knives and machetes out there? How in the world do these fine young youth get ahold of such dangerous weapons... It seems criminals don't follow laws out there anymore than they do here...

If I were to be attacked, and killed. I would for sure rather have a bullet into the head than being chopped up by a machete or stabbed multiple times.

Back