UK: 'Gang of white boys' 'chased black teenager, 14, before stabbing him to death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
"What happened to RobotGoy? He seemed very intelligent and interesting."

lach4.jpg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Perhaps the roughest showdown in the UK was the triple murder On December 6, 1995, Rettendon, the murder of the "Essex Boys"
Tony Tucker (38), Patrick Tate (37) and Craig Rolfe (26) three drug dealers
All three of them were shot in close proximity with a shotguns in a remote area, the next morning the car and the corpses were discovered.
View attachment 532412View attachment 532413View attachment 532414View attachment 532415View attachment 532416View attachment 532417View attachment 532418View attachment 532419View attachment 532420
Hold on.....I was told firearms are restricted heavily in the UK......
So this must be fake news..... never happened...

footede

Lurker
UK: 'Gang of white boys' 'chased black teenager, 14, before stabbing him to death

Birmingham murder probe launched after 'gang of white boys stabbed black teenager, 14, to death'

Quote:
Police were called to scene near McDonald's on College Road in Kingstanding
The schoolboy, who has not been identified, was pronounced dead at scene
Witnesses described seeing a 'gang of white lads' attacking a black teenager
Witnesses have described seeing a 'gang of white lads' attacking a 14-year-old black boy like a 'pack of feral animals' as police launch a murder probe and hunt up to seven suspects.

Emergency services rushed to the scene near to the McDonald's on College Road, Kingstanding, Birmingham, at around 7.30pm on Monday in the aftermath of a large street fight.
Wow, I’ve never seen a group of Africans called this “like a pack of feral animals”

This must be another hate crime on the white race, promoted by major news media.
I bet you don't come out with this kind of 'nazi' vomit in public. I bet you don't! You'd get battered! Thank golly for the internet.

Neo baphomet

Neophyte O9A. A niner
UK: 'Gang of white boys' 'chased black teenager, 14, before stabbing him to death

Birmingham murder probe launched after 'gang of white boys stabbed black teenager, 14, to death'

Quote:
Police were called to scene near McDonald's on College Road in Kingstanding
The schoolboy, who has not been identified, was pronounced dead at scene
Witnesses described seeing a 'gang of white lads' attacking a black teenager
Witnesses have described seeing a 'gang of white lads' attacking a 14-year-old black boy like a 'pack of feral animals' as police launch a murder probe and hunt up to seven suspects.

Emergency services rushed to the scene near to the McDonald's on College Road, Kingstanding, Birmingham, at around 7.30pm on Monday in the aftermath of a large street fight.
Wow, I’ve never seen a group of Africans called this “like a pack of feral animals”

This must be another hate crime on the white race, promoted by major news media.
These boys are a walking W

Back