Crime ~UK Man Tortured With Pliers~ (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
And this is the bit where he bits his ear off!
View attachment 707696

And this is the very beginning of it.
View attachment 707697
So the ear biting scene was before the pliers bit... Now, if you look at the victims head, he has a bandage over his eyes and ears, and no blood on the side of his head or on his clothing.. yet you can see the blob that was spat onto the floor during the pliers scene... this is just a big fake pile of bullshit.. and no news stories to back it up.

WickedMal

đź–¤ Death đź–¤
Super Moderator
Seems fake. Why would an adult premeditatedly document himself doing something highly illegal with no mask on and including identifying tattoos?
I don't post fakes

So the ear biting scene was before the pliers bit... Now, if you look at the victims head, he has a bandage over his eyes and ears, and no blood on the side of his head or on his clothing.. yet you can see the blob that was spat onto the floor during the pliers scene... this is just a big fake pile of bullshit.. and no news stories to back it up.
No

Kickasskev

Fresh Meat
I noticed this...a friend said he thought it was fake.....I'm thinking the same now!

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Yeah, yeah, yeah…but did you see the Pyrex dish ware on the top of the kitchen shelves? Those are collectors! 🙂

IMG_4885.jpeg

Back