Ukrainian unit wounded by drone strike (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MK_ultra

Forward Momentum
UKRAINE: Photos from a Ukrainian field hospital show several soldiers who were wounded by shrapnel during a drone strike.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

DokraOwl

Hooter
It's crazy how the first to be sent into battle are kids. Like, on both sides in war, for all time, just boys between 17-25 usually. Dead or crippled before even living, and for what? Just so a strip of land can have this policy or that policy, this ethnic group or that ethnic group, meanwhile everyone dies until it can be decided through whoever can offer the larger blood sacrifice? I guess so.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
It's crazy how the first to be sent into battle are kids. Like, on both sides in war, for all time, just boys between 17-25 usually. Dead or crippled before even living, and for what? Just so a strip of land can have this policy or that policy, this ethnic group or that ethnic group, meanwhile everyone dies until it can be decided through whoever can offer the larger blood sacrifice? I guess so.
My feathered friend, humans are absurd.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Europe doesn't want Putin to have a pro-Russian government in Ukraine so they can use it as a staging ground to have 'training exercises' like he did in Belarus before invading Ukraine, the Ukrainian parliament wanted, through its people, to have trade deals with the EU & possibly join NATO, Putin wanted Ukraine to have no part of this & decided invasion was the go, of course, there was a lot of skullduggery & back stabbing behind the scenes as well. The bottom line is that war is a young mans game, they handle the stress better than old farts.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
Well known fact. At that age no matter what they get told they will do. At over 35 they always question silly orderes like"over the top chaps". Your first wave is the gullible 20 year olds. Us cunning older fucks wait back and question the decision.

rovex

Rookie

Also, see how much lifetime ‘support’ they will receive from the government who sent them to the meat grinder.

Back