animals Ukrainian wife finally met her husband back home after the war. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, my God! It's a man posing as a cross-dressing lesbian homophobic drag transphobe with pedo tendencies and necrophiliac sub-personalities. Nowadays we don't know what to call people !!! And I bet they don't know what to call themselves either !! Total species dysphoria.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I mean... Why are Eastern Europeans nazi when Hitler considered them an inferior race?
Don't believe everything you read.... remember who controls ALL media..... including textbooks.... EVERYTHING!!

jhuntergross

This user was banned
You are a pure example of a retard, completely brainwashed imbecile with the burger-size brain in your head.
Of course since you don't speak Russian, nor Ukrainian languages the only source of your information is western mass media.
I am going to ask you a question, let it be the food for though for your single-cell brain.
Let's assume that all these crap about "mass-murder, civilian genocide, rapes, cannibalism" committed by Russian army in Ukraine is true. If this is true, why still more than 60% of civilian population in Ukraine stands for the Russia and quietly waiting when Russian army will come to their cities and liberate them? Tell me why is that?
This was the statement one of the local Ukrainian man during the street interview to the Ukrainian journalist.

For the same reason the American reporter Keir Simmons from NBC was banned by Ukrainian regime after his reportage from Crimea region.
He did street interview in Crimea asking random people about their opinion. Simmons was shocked to learn that 99% of interviewed people who were former Ukrainians stand for the Russia now and don't want to be a part of Ukraine again.

This reportage pissed off Ukrainian regime and that's why this reporter was banned by them.
60 percent of ukraine definitely does not support Russia. And Russia is absolutely demolishing the East and southeast border cities.. Just massacring for what? The few pro Russians on the border cities that are now destroyed? It’s probably closer to 2-3 percent of ukraine. Idk where you get your numbers but I’ve done some decent research over the past year and your comment just doesn’t make sense.. why would Putin fight against nazis by hiring prigozhin and Wagner and his far right army of naZis? What are they being liberated from?? Nazis? Lol half the people on this website are white supremacists but I don’t hear any complaints about them. If you could post your sources I’d be open to looking at it.

its a guy you can see his beard and its these kinda of men who are called drag queens and brainwash childeren into changing themself, and all of them regret it you should check out stew peters show on rumble there is a video about that is kinda gore , its kinda recent this video ,, too lazy to send link forgive, me and btw our government is cool with that kind of stuff they put that shit in their law and stuff like that ,, this is how some people use their free will , ALLAHU AKBAR

Jibbit

NewbieX
You are a pure example of a retard, completely brainwashed imbecile with the burger-size brain in your head.
Of course since you don't speak Russian, nor Ukrainian languages the only source of your information is western mass media.
I am going to ask you a question, let it be the food for though for your single-cell brain.
Let's assume that all these crap about "mass-murder, civilian genocide, rapes, cannibalism" committed by Russian army in Ukraine is true. If this is true, why still more than 60% of civilian population in Ukraine stands for the Russia and quietly waiting when Russian army will come to their cities and liberate them? Tell me why is that?
This was the statement one of the local Ukrainian man during the street interview to the Ukrainian journalist.

For the same reason the American reporter Keir Simmons from NBC was banned by Ukrainian regime after his reportage from Crimea region.
He did street interview in Crimea asking random people about their opinion. Simmons was shocked to learn that 99% of interviewed people who were former Ukrainians stand for the Russia now and don't want to be a part of Ukraine again.

This reportage pissed off Ukrainian regime and that's why this reporter was banned by them.
You're projecting and straight up lying. You are the pure example of retard. Everything you said is brainwashing you've bought into. Congrats, you're a retard.

Back