Crime Unknown Victim Stabbed To Death (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
The city of Jaguaré, in the North of Espírito Santo, unfortunately, will start counting its dead in 2024. The information is from Jhon Martins and Wilson Rodrigues, from Rede Notícia.

A man, whose age and name were not disclosed, was stabbed to death in the middle of the street, in the early hours of this Sunday (7), in the city center. Images show the suspect on the victim's body attacking him several times.

According to the Military Police, a team was called early in the morning by a team from Samu/192 that was providing care to a man injured in the abdomen by a sharp weapon, in the Center of Jaguaré. A garrison continued to provide shovel support to the location, but the victim died.

The Civil Police reported that the case remains under investigation by the Jaguaré Police Station (DP). So far, no suspects have been detained and details of the investigation will not be released at this time.

The victim's body was sent by the Scientific Police to the Legal Medical Service (SML) of Linhares, to be autopsied and, later, released to family members.

The Civil Police also informed that the population has an important role in the investigations and can contribute information anonymously through Disque-Denúncia 181, which also has a website where it is possible to attach images and videos of criminal actions, disquedenuncia181.es. gov.br. Anonymity is guaranteed and all information provided is investigated.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Just like Oprah with free cars

“THERE’S a new pussy! And THERE! THERE! A pussy for the shoulder! A new pussy for the stomach!

Wish Bear

☆ People must have suddenly just stopped caring ☆
Very scary, being stabbed is one of my worst fears. The man doing the killing moves so slowly, maybe he was on drugs? Maybe it was about drugs? Who knows, it was probably both.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I hate gutless fucks who see something like that and do nothing useful.... I mean if you're not gonna help, at least fucking film it properly you shit stain cunt!!!!

Back