US ambassador killed in attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-12/us-ambassador-to-libya-killed-in-mob-attack/4257964

The US has confirmed its ambassador to Libya and three other officials were killed in an overnight attack on the US consulate in Benghazi.
Gunmen attacked the consulate yesterday using home-made bombs and rocket-propelled grenades before looting and setting fire to the building, witnesses said.

I wonder if this is him

1347447497141.jpg

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
COULD BE so now we send marines into lybia again this time not special forces though .....
the people are outraged over this in lybia i can see more hangings and death pics comming out of there soon...
the only ? i wonder if iran had a hand in this we shall see, the chatter is its a iran backed militia if so osama better do something its election year and it aint looking to good for him to bo coddeling the people attackign us without recourse,,,,,,,

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
yeah theres a bunch of talking on the site im on well see some of the guys are pointing to iran over the throwing out off there ambassadors in brittan and canada iran said they would retaliate and this could be it after all weve been in a covert war with them for about 6 months now we will see soon enough ....

mrln

silent ghost
thats two incidents against the U.S. overseas on sept 11. i say pull the embasys out of these countrys that dont want us there,destroy the buildings. let them be over run with scumbags. ie taliban,alqeida or any other group of that nature. now all the pieces of allah shit are in one place,and destroy it. done....

mrln

silent ghost
yeah theres a bunch of talking on the site im on well see some of the guys are pointing to iran over the throwing out off there ambassadors in brittan and canada iran said they would retaliate and this could be it after all weve been in a covert war with them for about 6 months now we will see soon enough ....

drones are being sent there,as we "speak".

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Was that man dead in that picture or dying? Just looking at the color of his face VS that of his body.

Either way, I really feel for him and all that.. oh wait, no I don't.

mrln

silent ghost
yes. thats chris stevens. he was a well liked amercan amongst lybians and the lybian govt. he was interested in helping the people and the country,sincereley. and because he had a passion for the country and its people and wanted to help and was welcomed into and for it,he was killed. R.I.P.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
It would appear that one of the 4 Americans murdered in Libya on the 11th, Sean Smith was a gamer.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/12/3811677/death-of-sean-smith-at-benghazi.html

One of the American diplomats killed Tuesday in a bloody attack on a Libyan Consulate told pals in an online gaming forum hours earlier that he'd seen suspicious people taking pictures outside his compound and wondered if he and his team might "die tonight."
Sean Smith, a foreign service information management officer assigned to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, was well known in the online gaming forum EVE Online, where he went by the name "vilerat," and was seen as a leader by his fellow gamers. Smith was killed along with three others, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens, when the consulate was attacked by an angry mob.

But hours before the bloody assault, Smith sent a message to Alex Gianturco, the director of "Goonswarm," Smith's online gaming team or "guild."
“Assuming we don’t die tonight,” the message, which was first reported by Wired, read. “We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures.”

Within hours of posting that message, Smith, a husband and father of two, was dead. Gianturco, who could not be reached for further comment, got the word out to fellow gamers, according to Wired.

“My people, I have greivous [sic] news,” wrote Gianturco. “Vile Rat has been confirmed to be KIA in Benghazi; his family has been informed and the news is likely to break out on the wire services soon.

“Needless to say, we are in shock, have no words, and have nothing but sympathy for his family and children. I have known Vile Rat since 2006, he was one of the oldest of old-guard goons and one of the best and most effective diplomats this game has ever seen.”
On Wednesday, as word spread throughout the guild, tributes poured in for the foreign service information management officer who also was a moderator at the Internet community Something Awful, which is known for posting disturbing photos and videos. Nearly 500 posts to themittani.com, a site run by a the director.

"To your wife and children, know that the love of thousands of video game nerds, the world over, fall to your shoulders," wrote one poster.

"Vile Rat was a shining example of life lived to its fullest," wrote another. "A great man in all respects and will be missed by many. Not even 12 hours ago we were talking in jabber, he had made a joke about the lack of security in such places and crappy Internet. The whole thing seems surreal."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...a-to-fellow-gamers-assuming-dont-die-tonight/

on topic ^

http://themittani.com/news/rip-vile-rat

wino

DILLIGAF
thats two incidents against the U.S. overseas on sept 11. i say pull the embasys out of these countrys that dont want us there,destroy the buildings. let them be over run with scumbags. ie taliban,alqeida or any other group of that nature. now all the pieces of allah shit are in one place,and destroy it. done....

cant do that

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
fucking hysterical muslims getting all worked up bout a real stupid badly made movie (i did see it on the tube).
muslims need to chill the fuck out and stick to killing their wives and homos.
christians are stupid too but the muslims are just the worst religious cunts.
why do we even have a fuckin embassy there?
they hate us and always will.

Back