US Soldier Kills 16 ~ Afghanistan (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
understand this. bales has dont three tours in pakistan where you shoot EVEYTHING. women and childres are also considered "insurgents". they carry weapons and shoot at you just the same ("little weapon by lupe fiasco. listen to the song. its all true) now he goes to afghan wherethe civilians are "people" and not out to get ya. this guy was programmed to kill. hasnt been deprogrammed. he also had an acciadent in pakistan from a roadside bomb nd did some dammage to his brain. this guy just snapped! plain and simple.

pakistan?

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
still don't understand why he stopped after 16... maybe he had looked forward to shooting all the the fucking haji warriors but after hitting only the second house and having killed 9 kids... he probably realized how futile it all was as he turned himself in.

some guy

Taiwanese Ambassador
i love these internet warriors commenting on the mans actions, so let me ask this. who heres been in combat and dealt with those kind of emotions? or urges to do that for that matter.

some guy

Taiwanese Ambassador
stfu lol you're a door gunner... put your boots on the ground before you try call us all out lol.
you are correct, i do my job from the air. however, how would you feel when youre FOB is being terrorized by snipers at all times of the day, and losing friend's because of 14 year olds using indirect fire weapons and trying to get whoever they can? answer me that

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
yeah, try charging a machine gun nest with fixed bayonets and killing the enemy at close quarters thatsniceshouting freedom to all pigs and turkeys

some guy

Taiwanese Ambassador
The dead include nine children and three women, plus five wounded, President Hamid Karzai said.

"The murdering of innocent people intentionally by an American soldier is an act of terror that is unforgivable," Karzai said.
-says karzai, says karzai
karzai? the same man who had and still has ties to the taliban and al qaeda, also one of the most corrupt motherfuckers around, not to mention mentally unstable? that's a proven fact. i'd expect nothing less to come out of the mouth of this worthless piece of shit.
meh, forget it. it's useless to explain something like this on these types of forums

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
The dead include nine children and three women, plus five wounded, President Hamid Karzai said.

"The murdering of innocent people intentionally by an American soldier is an act of terror that is unforgivable," Karzai said.
karzai? the same man who had and still has ties to the taliban and al qaeda, also one of the most corrupt motherfuckers around, not to mention mentally unstable? that's a proven fact. i'd expect nothing less to come out of the mouth of this worthless piece of shit.
meh, forget it. it's useless to explain something like this on these types of forums

Chill some guy, most people are with you on this terrorist conflict, just pull the troops out and nuke Afghanistan would be my suggestion. Fuck em all, fuck their country and religion, they are cockroaches.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST

Pretty sure Karzai was the one who made it possible for Afghan farmers to grow opium poppies again also. Under the Taliban government opium poppy production was banned due to religious reasons. Karzai doesn't care about religion. He cares about his fellow gangsters and lots of money.

But don't worry, as soon as we are out of there Karzai and his entire government will be dealt with swiftly and brutally by the Taliban.

Back