bizarre Victoria secrets new inclusive line (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I'm conflicted... I don't know whether to have a wank or have a cry... In fact, I'm doing both righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht now. Finished.

I miss @Cassadine. He would love to see his mom being a model for the day.
I THINK i have Just lost ALL RESPECT for you... 😂😂😂😅😅
Wirh the wanking comment. Fk CASSANDRA...

There's another cretin with a relative in that show...

@the Galactic crusader look, your sister is in the line-up riding around in her love chariot.

View attachment 714893
Nope... Noooooo that's @Frank Bradley s mom...

Cassadine

Psycho Killer
The cunt's on my radar now. @Cassadine is done for, so I need a new project.
Anytime you fucking goof ass cunt fuck. Wanna still play tough guy. You are a fucking pussy who plays tough on the net cause in real life you are a little bitch. You don't think I have people getting you address? Wait and see goof. You fucked with someone with deep connections and alot of pipe hitting motherfuckers who are ready to make you into a video for the ages. Just wait and you fucking Goof cunt faggot fuck.

billiam

Well Known Member
a471ef53.jpg

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Anytime you fucking goof ass cunt fuck. Wanna still play tough guy. You are a fucking pussy who plays tough on the net cause in real life you are a little bitch. You don't think I have people getting you address? Wait and see goof. You fucked with someone with deep connections and alot of pipe hitting motherfuckers who are ready to make you into a video for the ages. Just wait and you fucking Goof cunt faggot fuck.
The retarded stump fucker is back. Please keep the 'flaming' to the FLH forum please. We wouldn't want you to be short bussed, or even banned, for being an ignorant, twat bubble, know nothing, wannabe, gangster cunt...

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Were you not hugged enough as a child? And sure, are your pipe hitting mother fuckers named Vincent & Jules? Speaking of names, still waiting for yours to check out your horseshit murder story.

Back