VIDEO: Japanese Nuke Plant Building Blows Sky-High (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Experts say if there is a total meltdown it wont be as bad as Chernobyl because of how the reactors were designed.. if that makes anyone feel better.

Can't believe the fucking damage over there right now. But still, no widespread looting/rape/murder.. just saying..

wino

DILLIGAF
Experts say if there is a total meltdown it wont be as bad as Chernobyl because of how the reactors were designed.. if that makes anyone feel better.

Can't believe the fucking damage over there right now. But still, no widespread looting/rape/murder.. just saying..
no niggers in Japan

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
there's this discussion about how civilized japan is that we see no looting at all and some fuckwit actually thinks that is not right because japan people kill whales and did the nanking and did terrible rapes n murders during indonesia occupation of 3,5 years till the usa nuked them LMAO talk about close minded people of indonesia

i actually replied
"HOW ABOUT ACEH TSUNAMI IN 2004?"
i believe no one replied me :(

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
its on my facebook lol no not global thing
its really ridiculous how SMART facebook people can be. they shout about politics and all

KingFate

Légion Blanche

That's because Japan isn't New Orleans.

Back