Police Video shows California deputies fatally shooting abducted teen as she surrenders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
No, she was running towards them as they called to her. She wasn't armed. Every cop that opened fire on her should be dragged from their homes by angry mobs and then beaten, flayed and burned alive.
There is evidence of rounds being fired from both sides of the vehicle. Either they changed seats while maintaining control of a vehicle moving at 100+ mph or they both fired rounds.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
The rounds report as being fired from the drivers side by the pursing officers and the audio interview with dash cam segment from the civilian showing passenger side muzzle flashes. There is an inference in the video content.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
The rounds report as being fired from the drivers side by the pursing officers and the audio interview with dash cam segment from the civilian showing passenger side muzzle flashes. There is an inference in the video content.
I think he was shooting across her. Like reaching over and shooting from her window. She'd been kidnapped, so I can't imagine why she would have shot at the officers unless he threatened her to do so? Maybe more info will come out.

EDIT: They could swab her hands for gunshot residue and figure that out rather quickly. She was unarmed as she ran to them for help.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
The ones that unfortunately fired at her just saw a person exit and head towards and officer. They thought it was the dad. It wasn't done intentionally. It one of those things that just sucks.
Uh, no? An officer was telling her to come to him. The other officers opened fire. There should be some kind of hold fire command or something.

new user

Rookie
Uh, no? An officer was telling her to come to him. The other officers opened fire. There should be some kind of hold fire command or something.
Agree. But the officers in the elevated position didn't know the other officer told her to come to him. Frankly he shoukd have ran to her got her and took her away from the vehicle. Just a fucked up situation all together.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Typical us police, shoot first then ask questions....
Police force is for real men and some tough women with cold blood, their first tenant is protecting the peoples not pulling gun and start shouting everything moving because they panic. Stupid cunt !

There is evidence of rounds being fired from both sides of the vehicle. Either they changed seats while maintaining control of a vehicle moving at 100+ mph or they both fired rounds.
Either way, she had been kidnapped. Even if he was shooting at them, they should’ve taken different measures to not risk killing her. Absolutely ridiculous.

Also yea because someone can’t drive and shoot at 100 mph? It can be done

The officer that told her to come to him ,wasn't connected to the other officers , so they didn't know he has called her to him until it was too late , I think the way she ran at him ,made them think she was charging at the officers , so it was a total shit show , poor girl 😔💔🥹😇

Back