Vietnamese Chick Eating Live Spiders (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

brickhouse

Mentally Sick and Physically Thick
20230126_192713.jpg

No way I could eat that thing and giant spiders give me the creeps but I have two small babies that are much less frightening

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I'm only here for the comments.. did not watch video... nope. I quite like spiders, not those huge fuckers tho that live in the barn.. they scare the crap out of me, but I know seeing someone eat one would make me barf and scare me . I did eat a chocolate covered ant once tho. But it was dead

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
I’m dead ass curios as to how that tastes like. I ate a fried scorpion with hot sauce in Thailand and it was pretty much tasteless. But these are alive so I’m sure the flavor is different.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
Sold alive, not eaten alive.
Fuck knows, maybe she was extremely famished and didn't have time to cook them?

Seriously tho, this is obviously staged for clicks / viral income. There can't be a single person alive that would consider a plate of living jungle spiders a meal worth eating. Most would choose starving to death as a preferably alternative.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
They're all about freshness over there, v few people own refrigerators, that's why everything at their meat markets is usually sold alive. Can't rot if it's not dead.
And why don’t they have refrigerators? Even the ancient Egyptians had primitive refrigerators. Not these gooks.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I didn't know The Last Of Us had an intro scene explaining just how the cordyceps mutated and started infecting humans...

Back