VIRAL-MUST WATCH: Expert Tells EU Parliament “COVID-19 Was An Act Of Biological Warfare” (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
next plan: let msm expose the truth in hope civil outbreak, riots and so on, because you may believe it or not, the excess of sudden deaths are tremendous not to forget the fiber clots which embalmers never seen in their carreers internationally, I mean a lot of people are mad! and I am talking about ordinary "decent" people whom family members and or friends have died because of the vaccin so ;...

my best guess is the emp attacks on humanity once that happens, lnp's starting to create whatever is commanded to them,,, so real pandemics are gonna happen, with fema camps and so forth

I think a lot is gonna happen in the near future , a lot at once, first global war , then the emp attacks, once a big piece of humanity has been wiped away because of wars and poison, then NWO will set their new money system ,, I am talking about big events, not small events,,

just watch when he says that covid 19 NEVER EXISTED which is true!! IT NEVER DID and I told everybody this ,, they wanted everyone indoors and poisned the water and the air, guys no joke, but the most effective way was a million lnps directly into the blood stream so vaccin, !! once you were imume against covid wich is just a poison not a virus, because virus in latin is poison just so you know,, then you are fine ,, but the vaccin if you wanna know everything about it ,, well I have learned everything about it,, so I help everybody who wants information ,,I can give you the truth with knowledge

Last edited:

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
The new batch of LSD is making the rounds it seems.
how the accursed monkey djinn devils keep you away from vital information is what I see ,, they read with you but you don't see, I know, they know I know, they say ,, they dont like you to read this or to be good to me , they know I speak the truth, they know but you don't , you dont know because you are too blind although you can see, there is a curtain before you,, you dont see it, once it opens up you'll go crazy first after that you'll be grateful, you're sins seem fair seeming to you , they know, but they dont care, they know you will not care but maybe you will care, you think you're alone, hahahah hahahah

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Look we all know this came from the Wuhan labs and could have been released by poor handling of the staff. We also know there was gain of function done on the virus to weaponize it to a point. We know a number of people we were supposed to trust lied. Including the Chinese that let this lose upon the world.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
how the accursed monkey djinn devils keep you away from vital information is what I see ,, they read with you but you don't see, I know, they know I know, they say ,, they dont like you to read this or to be good to me , they know I speak the truth, they know but you don't , you dont know because you are too blind although you can see, there is a curtain before you,, you dont see it, once it opens up you'll go crazy first after that you'll be grateful, you're sins seem fair seeming to you , they know, but they dont care, they know you will not care but maybe you will care, you think you're alone, hahahah hahahah
And it's really, really strong.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Look we all know this came from the Wuhan labs and could have been released by poor handling of the staff. We also know there was gain of function done on the virus to weaponize it to a point. We know a number of people we were supposed to trust lied. Including the Chinese that let this lose upon the world.
thats why you're a bitch, one day you'll understand

And it's really, really strong.
they are scared of me,, they know they die if they come near me , they see what you dont see ,

Punisher_1

This user was banned
thats why you're a bitch, one day you'll understand

they are scared of me,, they know they die if they come near me , they see what you dont see ,
Dear goat fucker the only bitch here is you posting from a disinformation site and thinking that absolute garbage is real.

IM vaccinated and on my 8th shot it makes your balls bigger ....so go get it guys and its free and come with a stripper also they pay u to get vaxxed we are blessed

Alex The Mongoloid

FBI IS WATCHING YOU....
다음 계획: msm이 진실을 폭로하자 시민 발발, 폭동 등, 당신이 믿거 나 말거나, 과도한 갑작스런 죽음은 방부 처리 자들이 국제적으로 그들의 경력에서 결코 보지 못한 섬유 응고를 잊지 않기 위해 엄청납니다. 많은 사람들이 미쳤다! 그리고 저는 백신 때문에 가족이나 친구가 사망한 평범한 "괜찮은" 사람들에 대해 이야기하고 있습니다.

내 최선의 추측은 인류에 대한 emp 공격이 발생하면 lnp가 그들에게 명령하는 것은 무엇이든 만들기 시작하므로 fema 캠프 등에서 실제 전염병이 발생할 것입니다

가까운 미래에 많은 일이 일어날 것이라고 생각합니다. 한 번에 많은 일이 일어날 것입니다. 첫 번째 세계 전쟁, 그리고 엠프 공격, 일단 전쟁과 독으로 인해 인류의 큰 부분이 지워지면 NWO는 새로운 화폐 시스템을 설정할 것입니다. ,, 작은 이벤트가 아닌 큰 이벤트에 대해 이야기하고 있습니다,,

그가 covid 19는 결코 존재하지 않는다고 말하는 것을 지켜보십시오. 절대 하지 않았고 모두에게 이 말을 했습니다 ,, 그들은 모두를 실내로 원했고 물과 공기를 오염시켰습니다. 농담이 아닙니다. 하지만 가장 효과적인 방법은 백만 lnps를 혈류에 직접 주입하는 것이었습니다. 일단 당신이 covid에 대항했다면 그것은 바이러스가 아니라 독일뿐입니다. 왜냐하면 라틴어로 된 바이러스는 독약이기 때문입니다. 정보를 원하는 모든 분들에게 도움을 드리기 위해 지식으로 진실을 알려드릴 수 있습니다
and you are the fucking retard goatfucker sandnigger paki lol

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
We all got fucked over and we still are. The hypocrisy of the media now as they back peddle and pretend they never played such a strong role in fucking us over is un-fucking-believable.
I wonder if Covid did something to people's brains to make them all hive minded? cos look at all the Tranny issues, the Nigger issues, there's no common sense in any of it. It's just "Grab your pitchforks" in a fucking heartbeat and run with hysteria. People have always been like it of course, but it seems way way worse just in the past couple of years.

Back